Going Shopping

Bolin felt so much better knowing Korra was with him. He just felt lonely without her near. Korra felt a lot better, she was with Bolin. She felt lonely without him around. 

"Sooo, what do you want to do today?" Bolin asked smirking at her. "I don't know, came here unprepared. What do you wanna do?" she asked curiously. Bolin thought for a second, then it hit him, "Shopping". Korra looked shocked and disgusted," You can't be serious" she said cringing. Bolin let out a laugh, "Unfortunately Korra, I'm dead serious" he said grinning at her. Korra started regretting coming. "Um, may I ask what you intend buying?" she said curiously. He smirked at her, "I'm buying you a dress". Korra's eyes widened, "You're buying me what!?" she almost shrieked. Bolin scratched the back of his head, "It's for your date with Mako" he said laughing nervously. She tilted her head, "What's wrong with my dresses?" she asked squinting her eyes. "Nothing, nothing at all. It's...well... not modern...NO OFFENCE" he said hoping not to get smacked. Korra shot him a glare, she liked those dresses, but he was right, those dresses were old fashion. She wanted to get a new dress for a while. She thought she'd be going shopping with Pema, not Bolin. But she wouldn't have it any other way. "Alright Bo, we'll go shopping, but only if we spar in the gym later" she said grinning at him. Bolin feared that was going to happen. He really didn't want to go toe-to-toe with Korra again. She was ruthless, and she bent the other two elements! He wasn't looking forward to this. He sighed heavily, "Alright fine, but go easy on me, please. Last time we sparred, I had bruises all over my body!" he said shivering. She grinned at him, "I promise to not put you in a wheelchair, that's all I can offer" she said crossing her arms. Bolin sighed in defeat.

"Mister?" a boy called out from behind him. Bolin turned around to see three boys with smiles on their faces. Bolin smile grew big, "You guys came!" he said smiling at them. Korra was confused about who these boys were. She tapped Bolin on the shoulder, Bolin turned and looked at Korra, she tilted her head. "Bo, who are these boys?" she asked raising a brow. "These boys are homeless like I was. I offered them to work at the gym so they could make some money. I hope they also get a home too. If Toza has a heart, he will offer the arena as a home" he said smiling at her. Korra smiled at Bolin, only he would be so considerate, he knows what it's like to be without a home and to be fending for yourself. Korra felt a strange feeling again, a feeling she got around Mako...

Bolin turned and faced the three boys. "Alright guys, right this way. We're going to get you jobs" he said smiling at them. He walked up the stairs to the gym, the three boys following closely behind him. Korra followed too. They made their way to Toza's office. Bolin knocked and the door. "Hey Toza! Can I talk with yo-" The door slammed open, "WHAT!" Toza yelled at the top of his lungs. The boys jumped a little, even Korra. Bolin didn't seem too worried about it. "Good morning to you too" he said smirking at him. "What is it you want Bolin?" he said sounding annoyed. "Can you hook these boys up with Jobs. They're homeless and without parents" he said pointing towards the boys. Toza took a look at all them. He then looked back at  Bolin. "Ugh, fine, they can be janitors. They will get 20 yauns for every hour they work, your lucky because you and your brother don't-" "Thanks Toza, you're the best" he said cutting Toza off. Toza grunted and was about to close the door, but Boli put his foot in the door, "Uh, Toza, can I ask for a favor?" Bolin asked. Toza grunted and opened the door, "What is it?" he asked giving Bolin a death glare. "Can these boys live in the arena? Please?" he asked. Toza didn't respond. Bolin waited for his response. "Fine, they may live here. But I'm not going to babysit them, they are your responsibility. And don't think they won't be paying rent either. They must pay to live here just like you, GOT IT!" Toza said. Bolin face lit up, he was overjoyed. "THANKS TOZA!" he said grabbing and holding him in a bear hug. Toza looked annoyed. "If you still want to live here, I suggest you drop me" he said coldly. Bolin put him down. Toza rolled his eyes and turned around and closed the door.