"Hyun Jin, did already you prepare the slide?" Mr Yu asked.
"For tomorrow, as you already know we won't be presenting."

"Alright sir."

"One more thing before we dismiss." Mr Yu remembered at the last minute.
"Seungmin, remember to take the camera from my room."

"Alright sir!" Seungmin was excited at the mention of camera.

"Okay that is all for today."
"Go to sleep early and be at KLCC convention centre in good shape tomorrow." He stood up and dismissed the boys.

They have been there for three hours and it was already 12 am when they finally able to go back to their room.

"Aaaaa," Hyun Jin yawned and checked on his phone.
"Omaigod, Hyuna called me five times."

"Call her back." Bangchan said, organising the papers together.

On the phone call,

"Hyuna aa, why did you call me?"

"Nothing."

"I am sorry, Mr Yu made me off my phone."

"No no its fine!"

"Hyuna! Come here! Let's take underwater picture!" It was Ji Yeon's voice from distant.

"Where are you?" Hyun Jin asked.

"In the room!" Hyuna lied.

"Really? What underwater picture?"

"Ji Yeon wanted to show me her vacation picture in Jeju." Hyuna made up a story.

"Really? I will be back now. Do you want anything from the store? I can buy it on the way back." Hyun Jin offered her.

"Really?! I want calpis pi pi pi pi pi." Hyuna sang the song.
"Grapes."

"Alright," Hyun Jin said and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"Why did she call you?" Bangchan asked, wondered if anything happened.

"She probably just wanted to call?" Hyun Jin was unsure as she said it was nothing.

"Anyway, boys! Make sure to tell the others about our discussion today." Bangchan said to the boys.
"Kaja! Let's go back."

"KAJA!" The all said in unison.

____

Pool,

They have been in the pool for three hours. Actually the pool section was closed at 11 pm but Ji Yeon bribed the receptionist. That was how she handled things at times. Hyuna and Nayong were against it but Chaeyoung agreed with her.

"Girls! They will be back now."
"San Francisco is only ten minutes away from our hotel." Hyuna said, rushing out from the pool.