"Yah, our plan tonight on or not?"
"I heard Hyun Jin and the other boys should meet Mr Yu at eight." Hyuna said.

"Really?! Cool! Let's have a pool night." Ji Yeon danced.

"I don't bring my swim attire!" Nayong went crazy going through her luggage.

Ji Yeon looked at the mess she created on the floor. Her clothes were everywhere and their blankets were nowhere to be seen.

"Wah," Ji Yeon looked around.

"Hehe," Nayong grinned at Ji Yeon.
"I will put it back in later."

"Nevermind." Ji Yeon said as she walked towards the bathroom.

"DID KWON JUST IGNORED THE MESS?!" Chaeyoung freaked out.

"I think she is so done with us." Hyuna said.
"Girls! Let's change into pool clothes."

"Ttuk ttuk tuk!" Someone was knocking on their door.

Hyuna got up to get the door. The moment she opened the door, Ji Yeon got out from the bathroom with her obviously pool attire.

"Are you going to the pool?" It was Felix.

"ANIYA!" Ji Yeon covered up.
"I bought it just now. So I want to try it!"

"You were with me the whole afternoon. When did you even buy it?" Felix weirded out but he didn't get the idea of her lying.

"I did, you just weren't aware." Ji Yeon said.

"Really? Anyway, we are going to meet Mr Yu. If there's anything, call us." Felix said.
"Hyun Jin told me to tell you too." He said to Hyuna.

"Where is Hyun Jin?" Hyuna asked as her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"He went down first." Felix said.

"Alright!" Hyuna replied.

"Alright, bye." Ji Yeon said, literally chasing him away.

"DUM!" She slammed the door closed.

"Uwah! Why did you open the door that wide?!" Ji Yeon smacked Hyuna as she was anxious.

"I didn't know you want to go out in that!" Hyuna said.

"Nevermind, let's go out ten minutes after this." Ji Yeon rushed to the mirror.

"Hyuna! Do you have extra long sleeves swim suit like Ji Yeon wearing now?" Nayong asked.

"Yes, go get it inside my luggage." She replied.

"ANDWAE! DID I REALLY LOOK LIKE THIS?!" Ji Yeon screamed.
"JUST NOW?!" She freaked out looking at the mirror.

The earlier mascara she put on melted onto her cheeks and the foundation got mixed with the mascara causing her face to be covered in black.

"Yes." Hyuna laughed.

"Omaigod, Felix must be freaking out." Ji Yeon cried and sat on the floor in misery.

____

San Francisco Cafe,

The five boys and Mr Yu gathered at the cafe. They wanted to go through all the planning in one go and make sure that their organisation will be launched. The competition wasn't about innovation but rather, it was about launching an organisation to prevent racism. Therefore, the Saekang team wanted to prepare the best plan as the launching will be held on the last day of their stay in Malaysia if their idea get accepted.