Capitolo Diciannove

Start from the beginning

I jumped up a bit from being surprised and glanced at my side at him. He glared at me with his green eyes and I could see the hurt and anger in them.

I almost wanted to apologize but I remembered  who he is and what he's done.

"I fell asleep," I said shortly. Hoping my voice wouldn't shake in fear.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't say anything after that and just walked to the passenger seat.

"Why are you sitting in the front? You're going to make Luca sit by himself in the back?" My mom asked as I placed my hand on the car door.

I really wonder what happened to my mom, she used to basically forbid me from talking to guys but now here she is wanting me to sit in the back seat with one.

"Mom, he's fine-"

"I said sit in the back," my mom said as she gave me that warning glare.

I turned slightly to see Luca smirking at me. I took in a deep breath before huffing and walking to the other side of the car to get in.

When I did, I didn't dare look at Luca and kept my face forward.

"Okay we are going to stop at the gas station first Okay?" My mom said sweetly like she didn't threaten me with her face.

I just rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut.

If she knew who Luca was she wouldn't be making me sit next to him

As we drove I could feel Lucas intense stare on me making me shake slightly.

I gave him a side glance and I could see he was still staring very hard.

Unconsciously I could feel my heart skip a beat.

No matter how scared I may be of him now, I would be lying if I said I wasn't still attracted and attached to him.

I turned my attention to my phone and started scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post by one of the guys at school.

I meant to scroll past it but I accidentally liked it. Before I could unlike it my phone was snatched out of my hand.

I whipped my head to Luca and glared, "give me my phone back!" I hissed at him in annoyance.

"You're my girl but you're like other dudes pictures."

"I didn't mean to like it," I said as I tried to reach for my phone.

Luca swiftly moved it and put it in his back pocket, "leave your phone and talk to me," he said.

I looked over at front seat and saw my mom jammin to the gospel music she was playing. Totally oblivious to the conversation her daughter was having.

"I don't want to talk right now," I said before returning to my seat knowing I wasn't getting my phone back in a while.

Luca suddenly placed his hand on my upper thigh, "we're going to talk regardless of if you want to or not. I'm not losing you," he said seriously before giving my a kiss on my lips.

He kept his hand on my thigh, rubbing it back and forth and the heat coming from his large palm was going straight to a place I shouldn't be thinking about right now.

I took deep breaths to try and clam my rising libido and when my mom finally pulled into to gas station I thought this was the perfect time to get away but my mom thought otherwise.

"No need to get down, I'll be right back," she said before closing the door and walking towards the station.

I ignored her comment and still tried to get down but Luca clamped down on my thigh, "you know I said I'd give you time but since you ignored me I figured that if I gave you space you would end up trying to cut things off," he said as he unbuckled his seat belt and scooting towards me.

I gulped as I watched his movements towards me.

There was no where I could go in a five seated car so I could only just sit there.

"I want you to know something Daluchi," he said as he gripped my chin with his thumb and first finger, "the second I laid eyes on you at the mall, you were mine. Regardless of what happens in our lives you will always be mine. You're going to stay by my side, you're going to be my wife, you're going to have my kids, so whatever fear you have because of what I do and what I've done- get over it cause no matter what you're mine and I will never hurt you and will never let anyone hurt you or your family,"

"But-"

"I'm not done." He said as he lowered his face to me.

"Try ignoring me or cutting us off and I will fuck You so hard you will only remember me, got it?" My eyes widened at the turn in his demeanor and voice.

"Understand?" He repeated.

"G-got it," I whispered.

He smiled before picking me up and making me straddle him, "you look fücking amazing today," he whispered against my lips as he made me slowly grind on top of his very hard dick.

"I-it's Sunday," I said quietly, "and my moms is about to come out," Luca glanced out the window before frowning and placing me back in my seat.

He put his hand back on my thigh and squeezed before saying, "we're not done yet,"

Hey guys, how you doing? I'm literally dying this week.

I've been closing every single day this week for work so I don't get home till around midnight and it sucks ass

However I get to work with this really hot guy today and I'm so fucking excited.

He's so 😍😍😍 and he had veins in his arms 🤤🤤🤤🤤 he's literally daddy material.

Okay sorry I'm done but I hope you enjoy this update and I'll try updating more often if they don't have me closing :))

Make sure to

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!!

Much love 💜💜💜💜