Capitolo Diciannove

Start from the beginning

"Daluchi wake up! It's time for church!" I rolled to my side pretending like I didn't hear my mom call out for me.

"DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!" I heard my mom yell.

I rolled my eyes in my pillow and groaned before getting up angrily.

I barley got enough sleep last night and now I was going to be in a bad mood all day.

I threw the blankets off my body before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went back to my room to find something to wear to church.

After deciding on what to wear I put my hair in a slicked back puff ponytail

"ARE YOU DONE? WE NEED TO GO!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I didn't bother answering her since she would see me in literally 20 seconds, so I just grabbed my phone and my handbag before walking out my door and down the stairs.

As I got closer and closer to the floor I could hear distinctive talking.

"Thank you for coming today, I'm glad Daluchi invited you today you seem like a good young man," I heard my mom say, "if only she would hurry and come down-"

"Mom whose here?" I asked as I turned the corner to the kitchen.

I stopped dead in my track as I saw Luca siting at the dinning table in front of my mom with a smile on his face.

My mind went blank for a second before I looked at Luca questioningly, "why are you here?" I thought he said he would give me time to process everything that happened yesterday but here he is.

I was suddenly very annoyed and angry that he was going back on his word. How could he just show up here.

"What do you mean why is he here? Didn't you invite him?" My mom asked confused.

"No,"

"Yes," Luca and I said at the same time.

My mom looked in between us with creased brows.

"Umm, Okay...regardless of if you invited him or not he's already here and we are about to be late so let's go," My mom said grabbing her car keys and heading towards he door.

I took quick steps to catch up with her so I wouldn't stand by Luca but I forgot he had very long legs so he caught up to me fast.

"Why didn't you answer my calls or texts last night?" Luca whispered harshly in my ear.

His breath was hot and I didn't expect him to be that close to me.