He caught my hands in his and whispered so low that I could barely hear him, "It was the most perfect kiss."

I blushed and looked down. 

"Hey. Don't be shy." He made me look at him and I couldn't stop smiling like a retard.

"And now coming back to the topic. If the kiss was perfect, what is the matter?"

He grinned but the worry was back in his eyes.

That's when I remembered the reason. It was getting hard to think around him. I ran a hand through my hair and leaned against a wall before telling him. 

"It's Damon."

"I caught that much the first time you told. But I don't get what is up with you two. What is it?"

"I-I don't know how to tell you. It's difficult." 

"Why don't you begin from the beginning?" He offered.

Just then the bell rang and students started coming out of their classes. 

"Come on. Let's get out of here." He took my hand and started pulling me with him.

"Where to? I have class. We both do!"

He stopped to look at me and then cocked an eyebrow "You haven't ever bunked before, have you?"

"No, of course not! I mean why would I?" I looked at him horrified.

"Exactly why would you. You didn't have a reason before. Now that you do, you will."

"No. I can't. I mean I have never done it before." 

"Well there is always a first time. Let's go before it's too late."

And just like that I had bunked school for the first time. I hadn't bunked before because I never really had a reason to. I was content attending classes. 

The joy I felt as we sneaked out of school and ran to his car was amazing.

"Wow! That was so much fun."

I was still breathing hard because of running but hell it was fun.

Sean just looked at me. He didn't look like he had just run. His breathing was completely normal and not a single hair on his head was messed up. I was pretty sure I looked like a mess.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked a little self-conscious.

"You should smile more often, you know."

And when I fumbled to find a way to reply to his comment he started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Don't worry I am not going to kidnap you. Is that what you think of me?"

He looked at me faking a hurt look.

"You know I didn't mean it that way."

I punched his arm playfully and he continued driving for a while before answering me.

"Some place perfect. And before your brain starts going haywire I mean someplace perfect to talk. You obviously don't want to spill your problems here in my car right?"

"Hmm." That's all I could manage. Damon's face kept popping in my head making me feel as though I was doing something wrong.

We drove quietly till we reached the woods. Then Sean got down and helped me out of my seat. Well I don't usually need help getting out my seat but considering how he had stopped in front of the woods I was definitely not in the mood to get down.