15 Rich Girl, No More

Kari

As I made it to the porch of the said mansion in suburban hell I shook my head trying to get dry from the rain and noticed yet again all the lights in the place were out, which I supposed was a good thing. Having my parents catch me looking like a gutter rat would piss my mom off to no end; not to mention the fact that I looked completely different than they expect. I unlocked the door and quietly walked inside the house silently closing the door not to set off the alarm which to my surprise wasn't on.

I head up to my room and get changed into a baby blue dress and light gray boots with knee high stockings. As I lay on my bed trying to ignore the pain and growling in my starving stomach I hear my Yorkie terrier come walking down the hall and catches my eye, "Come here, Hampton. Hampton..." the small dog runs up to my queen size bed and doesn't recognize me less than I recognize myself. He immediately starts to you and growl I can hear my stomach growl louder I bend over and nearly hurl; I have to think a few moments over the fact that I'm so hungry and yet I feel I'm gonna throw up; immediately I run to my bathroom and start to dry heave and gag. Although I probably looked miserable and unlike myself I didn't feel anything but hunger I needed sustenance and needed it now. I glance behind me to find Hampton nipping at my leg probably out of fear and worry, "Come here, Hampton... I need to pet you, buddy."

I had no idea what I was doing until I glanced down and saw the ripped up corpse of what used to be Hampton, "My mom is gonna kill me." I mumble licking my fingers of dog blood helping myself to a piece of now cold foot.