Chapter 34

Winter’s P.O.V

Today’s the last day before our Christmas vacation and here I am packing my things up ready to go home. “Chloe what do you plan on getting Mark this Christmas?”

“Huh…don’t know yet...maybe a shirt or something...Why, have you thought of something for Caleb?” I only shook my head.

“How ‘bout you Kate any idea what to get the boys these Christmas?”

“No, Augh…why is it so hard to find a gift for Cole!” Kate said through frustration

“Hey, don’t ask me he’s not my boyfriend”

“I know, let’s go shopping tomorrow maybe we could find something.” Chloe said.

“I’m up for it” Kate said and I only gave thumbs up.

“Then it settled. Chloe clapped her hands “hope we really do find something.”

*

We went out of the classroom to meet up with the guys at the parking lot. On our way we can already see them talking, well more like arguing.

“Hey guys,” we said in unison but when they heard us all of a sudden they went silent. I raised my eyebrow at them.

“Uhh, is something wrong?” I asked

“What? No pshh... said Caleb while looking anywhere except me.

“Of course not, why’d you ask?” Cole added

“Uhh what are we talking about?” and that was none other than my cousin Mark who said that.

Strange, really strange. I thought “So, want to get some ice cream? Caleb asked me changing the subject. Oh his good…

After we had finished eating our ice cream, Caleb drove me home. “So really Caleb what were you boys arguing about earlier?” he thought I would just easily drop the subject, hah! not a chance.

“Oh, nothing just Mark’s stupidity being activated again…” he’s really not that good in lying either but I think he isn’t planning on telling me so I just change the subject.

“Did Uncle Burt and Aunt Libby tell you that we’re going to celebrate Christmas together?”

He looked at me and smiled, “Yup, they said it’s going to be at your place oh and by the way I’m planning on bringing a mistletoe so that all I need to do is raise it in the air and you have to kiss me.” he smirked

“What, n-no I don’t, I looked away not wanting to let him see me blush.

“So” I turned my head to look at him “you mean you don’t like kissing me?” my eyes widened,

“What- no that’s, that’s not what I meant”

“SO does that mean you like kissing me?”

My cheeks got even hotter “n-no I don’t” denied

He smirked at me “hmmm…from what I remember when we kissed, you won’t stop-”

“Caleb!” Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing, (-/////-)

He laughed “I’m just teasing you Snow. I like kissing you too, especially when you’re closing your eyes and really concentrating-“