Chapter 18

Winter’s P.O.V

After the dinner everyone went home, well except for Caleb. He asked permission to our parents if he could spend the night here at my house. Uncle Burt and Aunt Libby said they don’t have any problem with it ‘cause tomorrow would be Saturday anyway and my dad, he said Caleb could stay as long as he likes. I know my dad should be very protective and he is when it comes to other boys. He’s just carefree when it comes to Caleb. I mean he is his best friend’s son and he already sees Caleb as a responsible young adult. I think he even trust him more than me. Why? I don’t know, only lord knows what my father is thinking.

We are now at my room and Caleb is lying on my bed “So Snow we’re alone now you want to make my mom’s dream a reality and your dad’s question earlier happen? If you know what I mean” he said while wiggling his eyebrows. My cheeks flared bright red and I immediately threw a pillow at him. He only laughed at my reddened face. Augh! Is embarrassing me really that entertaining for them?!

“You know, it’s not nice teasing other people” I glared at him (=.=)

“Who said I was nice?” he countered while giving me a smirk and looking at me like his undressing me with his eyes. My already reddened cheek got even redder if that was even possible. His laughter got even worst when he notice me got even redder.

“Relax Snow; I’m not going to do anything to you. I respect you and if ever we’re going to do it; I’ll make sure that you’re ready.” I just nodded at him and smiled.

“Umm I’m going to take a shower” I said and he just nodded at me.

I went to my walk-in closet and pulled out my sleeping attire which is a short and a big shirt ‘cause I don’t want him to see me in my nemo pajamas again. I went to my bathroom, took off my clothes and got in to the shower.  When I was done I wore my sleeping clothes and brushed my teeth then blow-dried my hair. I went out the bathroom and saw him looking at some of my pictures, he haven’t notice that I was done so I cough a little. When he turned around his jaw was just about to hit the floor.

“Umm” he gulped “you are wearing shorts under that right?”

I looked at myself seeing that my shorts can’t be seen ‘cause my shirt was too long. I smiled and nodded at him. Is he getting turned on by this?

“Well umm...I need a shower.” he then hurriedly went inside the bathroom. I smiled to myself knowing I have that effect on him.

Caleb’s P.O.V

I was looking at some pictures of Snow when she was little, I even saw one picture that she was being carried by a woman that looks like an older version of her, I’m guessing that’s her mother. I wonder why she never mentioned anything about her mother; even Uncle Stan or my parents never mention her. I heard someone cough behind me, when I turned around my jaw was about to hit the floor. Shit! Snow was only wearing a shirt, I can see her long beautiful white legs. “umm” I gulp “you are wearing shorts under that right?” I can feel my soldier about to salute, she looked at herself before she smiled and nodded at me.

Augh! Her smile, it didn’t help that my length was about to salute, if anything it got even harder. “Well umm...I need a shower.” I said then I hurriedly made my way inside the bathroom before she sees anything.

After taking a shower I’ve put on my black boxers and open the door to see Snow playing with her ipad. She looked at me with wide eyes I smirk seeing that she’s checking me out. Her eyes roam my body from top just to stop at my middle. My smirk got even wider when I notice that her eyes got even bigger looking at my length, at least she knows that she won’t be disappointed in the future. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so what do you think? Please comment and vote. xoxo