Chapter 25

Winter’s P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, I picked my phone and answered the call without even looking to know who’s calling at 6:00 in the f*cking morning, “Hello?” my voice was little rough.

“Good morning…”

(O__O) “Oh Hey Caleb, Good morning…”

He chuckled, “you know, you should be more polite when greeting someone next time.”

“Uhh sorry,” Next time I should also look at the caller id before I answer.

“Anyways I just called to tell you that I’ll be picking you up at 6 in the evening later.”

“Huh, why?”

“You’ll find out later. Wear something nice and bring a jacket.”

“Umm…okay, but seriously what’s the occasion?”

“Got’ a go Snow, Love you!”

“I-…..hello?”

He already hung up… (O///////O) he said he loves me (*0*) I never get tired of hearing that. I got out of bed, ‘cause I can’t bring myself to fall sleep. “OMG, OMG what should I do, wait…more importantly what should I wear?!” I need to think, I went to my closet to pick out something good to wear but I just can’t seem to pick something nice. “I need help from the experts”

“Calling Chloe”

. . . . . “Hello?”

“Hey Chloe-“

“Snow do you know what time it is?”

“Uhh, 6:30?”

“Yes…so why the heck are you calling me so early in the morning?!”

“Well…’causeihaveadatewithIcelaterandidon’tknowwhattowear”

“Can you like slow down? All I understand was ‘cause you don’t have tapper wear”

“What? No that’s not what I said “

“Then slowdown”

“Okay…I said, ‘cause I have a date with Caleb later and I don’t know what to wear.”

Ohh….well then, LET’S GO SHOPPING!!!!!!! Kate and I will be there at 9 bye.”

By-.”

“Toooot…” (\\\__ _) why do everyone keep hanging up on me?

So seeing I have nothing to do this early, I went to bed and set my alarm to 8:00 and I forced myself to continue my sleep.