Chapter 15

Picture of Mark at the top

Winter's P.O.V

 After our long hot intimate kiss in the green house we went to Line restaurant where our families and friends are waiting. On the way there I couldn't wipe the cheeky smile off my face. Caleb was still holding my hand, actually he never let go; well except for when he had to go to the other side of his car to get in. While driving he kept on looking at me time to time so I got a little insecure. All of a sudden his phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"Dude where are you, is Winter with you? We're starving here" (=_=)I heard the person who called asked; well...it was more of a complaint.

"Yeah, she's with me and we're on our way there"

"Okay good, bye"

"Bye" then he hung up his phone.

I looked at him and asked, "Who was that?"

"Mark, you know your cousin is sometimes an idiot right?"

I nodded at him, "you can remove the sometimes, he's ALWAYS an idiot, but he's still my cousin." (^_^)

He laugh, "At least he's reliable"

"Hahaha yeah..." not really

*

Caleb and I finally arrived at the restaurant, he helped me get out of the car and assisted me all the way inside and he was still holding my hand. Did I mention that his hands were really soft and smooth? Not like mine that are now practically wet due to sweat but at least he didn't mind.

"Good evening Sir, Ma'am." the receptionist greeted us. I think she's a new employee here. She was still young like In her 20's and I do not appreciate her eyeing my boyfriend like a piece of meat ready to be served in a dish. In order get her attention I cough, good she looked at me but gave me an unpleasant look. But still she asked, "Table for two?"

"No, actually we already have a reservation and some of our company are already here" I said to her. She nodded and asked us our names.

"Winter Line Flare and Calebriel Ross" I gave her our name and her eyes widen. I think she has just realized that the person she was giving an unpleasant look earlier happens to be the owner of this restaurant.

"I-I'm so sorry ma'am" she apologized while bowing her head and I just smirked at her. However, I'm not that kind of person who likes to embarrass other people so to end her embarrassment... "It's okay, so can you lead us to our reservation?" I just changed the topic.

"y-yes umm please follow me" she led us to one of the VIP rooms in the restaurant. "Here you go Ms. Flare, please call me if you need anything."

"Thank you that would be all."

She just nodded at me and I smiled at her, then I looked at Caleb "you know...you really get jealous easily." He said

"Uhh...sorry, I can't help it" he just smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I blushed at his actions.

We opened the door to see that everyone is already here with foods already set in the table but no one has started eating yet. Wow they really did wait for us; if that was me on their place I would have eaten already.

"Ahh there's our Mr. and Ms. Livingston Heights" My dad said.

"Finally, we though you would never arrive, We've like waited for the two of you for about an hour. Do you know how hard it is to stop yourself from eating the delicious food in front of you- ouch! "

Chloe smacked Mark upside in the head, "Just give it a rest Mark, besides their already here"

"So...you don't need to hit me you know"

Chloe just rolled her eyes. "Stupid boys and their black hole stomach" she muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!"  Mark responded

Caleb and I only smiled at the two of them, their like cats and dogs who won't stop arguing. Poor Chloe sometimes I wonder how she handle Mark's idiocy.

"OMG! Everyone look!" Kate suddenly pointed at mine and Caleb's hand that are still intertwined. I was a little shy so I tried to get my hand back but Caleb wouldn't let go, if anything; he only tightened his grip. I looked at him and saw that he just was just smiling at them.

AHHH!! My dreams are going to come true after all! Aunt Libby shouted.

"And what would that be mom?" Caleb asked his mother

"That you and Winter are going to get married!!AHHH"

Married? (O ___O)--------(^___^) well you won't hear me complaining...

"Mom!" Caleb warned his mother and gave her pleading eyes. My dad and everyone else only laugh at his mother's dream.

"Now now darling, give the boy a break. Come on everyone let's now take our seats, the food will get cold soon."  Uncle Burt said and gave Caleb a wink. He gave his father a thank you smile and pulled a chair for me to sit.