Chapter 21

Winter’s P.O.V

“Hey Snow, what was that all about?” Chloe asked when I sat on my chair. I sigh recalling what just happened in the hall way.

“Snow, what did that bitch want?”

“Oh hey Kate” (^_^)

“Hey Chloe, so tell me; what did Danica want from Snow?”

Chloe shrugs, “Don’t know, that’s why I’m asking the girl here, so tell us Snow”

I shrugged; “She wants me to break up with Caleb” I told them as simple as that.

“Why?” Kate raising her eyebrow

“Isn’t it obvious Kate? She has a thing for Caleb.”

“I know that Chloe, what I meant was, why would she even have the nerves to ask, does she really think our girl here would break up with Caleb? I just kept looking at my two best friends talking in front of me; I think they forgot I was here.

“But Snow you better watch your guy, you know how stubborn she is sometimes.”

I smirk, “I know Kate.” (^_^)

“Oh no no  no” Chloe said while giving me a glare “I know that look” (=_=)

“What are you talking about Chloe?” I gave her an innocent look

“Don’t play innocent with me Winter Line Flare, just…if she ever does something don’t drag us into it.”

Kate sight “You know I pity Danica already, if she really knows what you’re capable of; I think she won’t even dare to go near you. I mean we’re like the only ones who knows how you give paybacks.”

“Guys I won’t do anything to her, well if she’ll leave my love life alone. You both know I’m not fund of fights but if necessary then I won’t back down. Have you ever seen me back down before?”

“Well no…”

“Nope,”

Caleb’s P.O.V

I’m staring at the three girls talking at the other end of the room. I really want to talk to Snow but I can see that there having their girl time so I thought it would be better to not disturb them than listening to them talking about girl stuff.

“Hey man, I see you looking at your girl.”

Hey Cole, I see you looking at your girl too.” Cole just gave me a half smile then looked at Kate with loving eyes. “Where’s Mark?”

He shrugs “Don’t know, maybe he’s still asleep or something. Trust me he sleeps like one of the dead.”

“Ha-ha very Funny Cole, at least I don’t sleep with a picture of my girlfriend next to me.

“He sleeps with Kate’s picture next to him?” I ask; I didn’t know there are guys who do that.

“Shut up Mark! And why’d you arrive just know? Oh and if you ever mention that again, I’ll punch you”

“Dude chill...” Mark put his hands up in defense, “and I was late ‘cause I had to drive my little sister to her school. So… I heard there was a fight earlier and I also heard it was between Winter and Danica?”

We only nodded at him.

“So what happened?”

“Dude, you heard there was a fight but you never bothered to overhear the reason?” Cole gave him a what the f*ck look

“Nope” Mark said popping the P.

“Then don’t bother.” We both said in unison.

“Aww come on guys, you’re so mean” Mark pouted.

I slapped myself “Mark stop pouting, what are you, four?” He grinned. I sigh, how did Chloe even fell in love with this guy.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so what do you think? please vote tnx xoxo!!