*:..。o○ 32 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

They all made their way back onto the ice. Jungkook took deep breaths as he skated to his position and waited for the next part of the game to begin. The klaxon sounded and he went straight into action. He got the puck and dribbled it towards the other team's goal. He looked up and saw number 8 charging towards him he quickly faked going left catching the player out and got passed him. He then passed to Hoseok who was waiting to get the puck. He caught it and skated quickly to the other end of the ice aiming between the goalkeepers legs and getting a goal for their team.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The scores stayed close but in the end Canada came out on top, snatching the trophy from their grasp. The team were disheartened as they made their way off the ice.
"Guys I know you're disappointed but put a smile on your faces, think about how far we've come" Namjoon smiled at them all like a proud father. They all nodded as they made their way to the changing rooms.

Jungkook quickly took a shower and got dressed. He wanted to spend the remainder of his day with Taehyung until the figure skating world championships were on. The men's event was on that evening.

He walked out to where him and Taehyung said they'd meet up after the game. Jungkook smiled as he saw Taehyung walking towards him. Then his eyes trailed downwards settling on the top he was wearing. His team's hockey jersey. His brow creased.

When Taehyung reached him he quickly took his shoulders and turned him around sharply and sure enough there written on the back was:

Jeon
16

He smiled and turned Taehyung back "I didn't realise you kept my jersey"
Taehyung smiled shyly at the ground "technically I didn't, I gave it back to Namjoon but he gave it back to me telling me I should keep it anyway so I did"
Jungkook made a mental note to thank Namjoon later.
"I kept getting pissy looks from these girls behind me though with their knock off jerseys" Taehyung chuckled.
"Bet they're just jealous"

"Oh I know they were jealous, I could hear them whispering to each other so I just turned round and apologised"
"Apologised for what?"
"I just said that I'm sorry that they're ugly asses  wouldn't be able to land you" Taehyung shrugged.
Jungkook laughed "you didn't say that"
"We both know I did"

"C'mon let's go get you ready for tonight" Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and leading him towards the other end of the arena. The women's event was already on and so they would have to wait.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Once it ended, Jungkook took Taehyung to the dressing rooms and wished him luck.
Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips "you better get a good seat where I can see you"
Jungkook nodded "I'll try my best but I don't have Jimin with me this time and I swear he has a talent for these things"
"Talking about Jimin, I promised him that you would film Yoongi's performance and send it to him"
"Can't he just watch it on TV"
"Well yeah but he wants a view as if he was there"

Jungkook left Taehyung, getting into the rink early to try and get a good seat. He found a seat right at the front, the only thing seperating him from the ice was the panel of judges.

He had to wait a long time before Taehyung or Yoongi came on since they were in the last group, meaning they were the best. Eventually, the announcer called the names for that group "Our final group as they come onto the ice: Lee Ye-Jun, South Korea; Levi Mills, Australia; Koto Shoji, Japan; Soren Benton, USA; Min Yoongi, South Korea and Kim Taehyung, South Korea"

Jungkook knew Taehyung would be last on since he was the current leader. He'd skated his short program during one of Jungkook's games and scored extremely highly so all he needed was a good performance here and he would win.

Jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe as each skater performed their skate, anxious for Taehyung. It got to Yoongi and he took his phone out to try and record it for Jimin. His camera work was shaky but he felt it should've been good enough for Jimin.

(I barely ever show Yoongi's routines but I felt like it so here's Shoma Uno who I absolutely love he's my 3rd favourite figure skater (Yuzuru's 1st, Nathan's 2nd). This is how I imagine Yoongi would skate)

Once it was over he sent it over to Jimin and now he waited for Taehyung to perform his free program. He clapped loudly as Taehyung skated onto the ice. He saw his eyes searching for him before eventually landing on him. Jungkook waved at him and Taehyung smiled widely before getting into position to start his routine.

Jungkook watched in amazement as Taehyung skated around the ice. Each jump he held his breath hoping he would land it and of course he did. Jungkook was sitting on the edge of his seat the whole time, knowing when the next big jump would come up.

Once Taehyung had finished Jungkook stood on his feet and clapped loudly, wolf whistling at him. Taehyung laughed at him before his eyes drifted slightly upwards and the smile on his face dropped, being replaced with his usual steely glare. Jungkook turned round and saw Taehyung's parents sitting not far away from him. Il-sung was sitting with his arms folded glaring down at Taehyung while Eunji was sitting, clapping slowly trying to look anywhere but Taehyung.

Jungkook scowled at them before trying to cheer even louder than before but Taehyung had turned to bow the other way and then skated off the ice.

The wait for the results were terrifying, since Taehyung was last he got his last. He was in a booth with his coach and Yoongi who had just got his results and was currently in 1st place.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The results came on the board and Jungkook watched his coach jump up and hug Taehyung who didn't look particularly bothered. Yoongi smiled and patted Taehyung on the shoulder, probably slightly disappointed that he didn't win himself.

Jungkook smiled to himself proudly. That was his boyfriend, the top figure skater in the entire world. He practically ran out of his seat after the medal ceremony to go find him. He saw him in the foyer and ran up to him, practically jumping on him as he hugged him.
"Congratulations!" He shouted.
Taehyung smiled "Thank you"
"We need to celebrate, where'd you want to go?"

"I really want to go with you but my father wants me to go home with him"
"And you're going?"
"Well, yeah. I understand we don't have the best relationship but I don't just want to piss him off for the sake of it"
Jungkook hummed as he said his goodbyes to Taehyung.

Taehyung pecked him on the lips before waving at him and heading outside to where his parents and a crowd of paparazzi were waiting for him.

And that is us for another chapter, the last one in Japan 😢 but more fun things are planned when they're back in Korea so don't you worry.

I try and reply to comments and stuff but this week I might be a bit less active on here since I'm at band camp cause I'm a nerd and we have to practice like 10 hours a day and the signal is crap so sorry about that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have/ had a good day.