the sun gave in to the moon

When you arrived to the apartment building it was later in the night, around 8:00. Lucas woke you up and both of you, with a bodyguard went inside to the building. After getting the keys you went onto the elevator to get to your floor. Also, you didn't need to bring anything up with you because all of your things were already in the apartment.

You: I wanna go home.

Lucas: What?

You: I want to go home, Lucas. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't take it. Please, please just take me home.
You begged him desperately, as a few tears threatened to fall from your eyes.
It was silent until the elevator dinged.
You walked to the room and put the keys in the door. Just as you were about to open it Lucas spoke.

Lucas: Y/N, I, I really wish I could take you back...but. This is your home now. We are your home. There's no going back and—

He was cut off by you slapping him.

You: How could you..even think such a thing. That'd I'd accept YOU GUYS as my family? Are you fucking crazy? You son of a bi-

You were in turn cut off by him opening the door with his hand wrapped around your neck. He slammed the door shut and pushed you against the nearest wall as hard as he could.

Lucas: Listen you little brat. This is how things are gonna go so I suggest you listen and shut your mouth.
You ARE going to treat us like family, and you ARE going to eventually choose one of us to love more than that. And yes, you are the special one chosen for this written in the prophecy but that doesn't mean that you can't be replaced somehow. Honestly, I'd like to snap your neck right now for being an ungrateful piece of shit. Anyone else would be thankful for being so special so I suggest you start getting to it.

He released your neck and you fell the ground gasping for air. This felt exactly like how Mark was the day before. Lucas is no different. They're simply all the same, those vampires.
Lucas slammed the door and left as well as the bodyguard. You picked yourself up and searched around for the bathroom.
Little did you know, that the darkness or evil that was in the house before, still had an effect on you. Which in your case was making you suicidal. Staring into the mirror you saw a girl who was tired of living. A girl who had no future, no life left in her. A girl who was simply existing instead of living. Without knowing you felt yourself searching through the cabinets for some kind of medication. You were able to find some that you know would do the job. And just like the sun giving in to let the moon shine, you gave into the darkness. You retrieved some water from the kitchen and took as many of the pills as you could. Soon the whole world turned dark and you fell to the ground.

Mark's POV

Lucas had called me pissed off going on about something with Y/N. So, I was going over to check on her. It probably seems as if I hate her. But I do still care for her like I did when we were back at the school. It's a type of caring that I can't really describe into words. But, I just can't control my temper sometimes. It's just something in my DNA, making me like this.

I arrived to the apartment and went up to her floor. I opened the door since I already had a key.

Mark: Y/N! Where are you? It's Mark.

Mark: Hello?!
I searched around the bedrooms and then went to knock on the bathroom door.

Mark: Y/N? Where are yo- shit.

There she was.
Passed out on the floor, I was hoping not dead; with a pill bottle laying on the ground next to her.
I picked her up into my arms and got out of the building to a hospital as fast as I could.

Don't die on me Y/N, please this is just the beginning. Please, I need you.

I begged everything in the world, and everything in existence as I sped my way to the hospital.

Please, I need you..

Sorry it's been a while. I'm lazy. BUT! I PROMISE TO POST MORE SINCE IT'S SUMMER TIME NOW!!!❤️❤️ love you all

btw comment what you think about putting some sm*t in it or something related idkkk 😉😉⛓