"Shut Your Fucking Mouth"

Mark: Sorry to interrupt this, um..moment. I'd like to talk to Y/N.

Lucas stood up and glanced at you before walking out the door.

Mark leaned against the doorway and sort of grinned at you.

Mark: So, you met the cutie boy huh?

You immediately rolled your eyes.

You: Cut the shit Mark. I know you've lied to me this whole time.

Mark: Ah yes. Sorry, kind of had to be done. Oh well.

Oh well? OH WELL?! He was acting so different you thought. Not caring at all about your feelings.

You: Your just so, so..

Mark: Different?

You nodded silently.
He pushed himself off the door frame and walked towards you, making you nervous.
He got really close to your face, scaring you.

Mark: You feel that? You feel that.....fear? It's what I like Y/N. I loved when you woke up from nightmares, sweating and paranoid. It's like a...hmm what could you call it?

You: A fucked up kink.

Mark: Precisely. This is who I really am. I'm a vampire, a demon almost.

You: Your confusing me, so..much.
Mark: Listen, sure this is just some mythical prophecy to get a new leader or whatever. But you need to learn more about all of us.
So here's a crash course:
1. Vampires are just demons with pointy teeth and a hard liking for blood.
2. There's one special thing about all of us. Mine, being my love for others filled with fear. It's something that stimulates our more devilish side.
3. You can always be replaced, so don't cross me; because I won't hesitate to rip your throat  out with my teeth and watch as you choke on your own blood.

You: You're one fucked up monster.

This triggered something in him and he pushed you backwards onto the bed. He wrapped his hand around your neck tightly, restricting your airflow.

Mark: Don't fucking talk to me like that. Things around here aren't the same as at school. Saying things like that will get you killed. So you better shut your fucking mouth.

With that he finally let go of your throat and walked out of the room, leaving you gasping for air.
What had just happened reminded you of when he got angry when you asked about where he had been going all those days and nights. He just...snapped.

You sat there and stared at the ground. You felt so unsafe where you were and unfamiliar. Like going to friends house for the first time. I guess that's the fear he put in you. Why you? Why did this have to happen to you.?

The whole night you didn't sleep despite being tired. Because who knows what you'd wake up to in the morning. You were paranoid and on the verge of giving up.

Hello it's me the author! Don't forget to vote on this chapter!💕😉
Let me know what you think about the story so far.
Also don't assume that you'll end up falling in love with Mark just because it's a Mark FF. Or you may not fall in love at all. You'll see....