A Glimmer Of Hope For Love

After a sleepless night, the moon finally gave in and let the sun rise.
You watched as the light slowly crept through the tightly locked and sealed window. At this point you wanted not to break through the window, but smash your head through it and bleed out. You'd never been one to give up this easily. But..there was just, just, something in that house that was just taking away your will to do anything; taking away your energy. Yet, still, you were trying.

Later after the sun rose, the door opened. Slowly you lifted your head for your eyes to be greeted with a man you'd never seen before.
He came in and pulled out the chair sitting under the desk. He pushed it in front of you and sat down with his legs hanging off the back of the chair. (basically when you flip a chair around and have your legs around the part that your back is suppose to lay on idk I'm bad at describing😂) You looked him in the eyes, waiting for him to say something.
His hair was an electric green and made him look very handsome you thought.
???????: Thanks I just dyed it.
You: Huh?
???????: Oh, I can read minds. It's my "special thing."
You: o-oh.
??????: anyways the names Taeyong. Basically it's been suggested by someone here that you don't stay here. For your well-being that is. So if you agree which you don't really have a choice, you will be moved to an apartment in the nearby city.
You: Ok. But, why is it that I need to be moved?
Taeyong: Well, there's like a..dark magic in this house. It keeps other things out that could try to attack our kind but to you it corrupts your mind. Makes you want to do things crazy or makes you think crazy things.

Maybe that's why you were thinking about giving up on living before.

Taeyong: So, what d'ya say? Agreed?
You: I guess.
Taeyong: Great. We'll be moving you in a few. Prepare yourself or whatever.

20 minutes later you get up and enter the small bathroom that's attached to the room your in.
Staring into the mirror you merely recognized the person staring back. Bags under your eyes and messy hair.
There was some hygienic products sitting on the counter, you assumed for you, so you picked them up and used them.
You brushed out your hair using the brush that was left for you and a bit of water from the sink since it felt kind of oily. Brushed your teeth with a toothbrush which had a marble like design on the handle.
After this you splashed some water on your face. You were looking a bit back to normal.
You came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed for another hour or so, just thinking; until Taeyong came back into the room saying it's time to go.
With that he brought you to an expensive looking black car which you recognized as a Cadillac Escalade.
You got into the backseat and saw a familiar face as to which you sighed in relief seeing.
Lucas.
The car began to drive and you were off to some kind of apartment in the city.
You stared out the window, looking at the woods as they passed; remembering when you had first arrived and tried to run out through those woods.
Lucas realized the distraught look on your face.

Lucas: You alright?
You: Me being 'alright' is an overstatement.

Lucas sighed

Lucas: I know this is confusing and tough but I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it or you need anything at all.

You slowly exhaled.

You: Can I take you up on your offer right now?
Lucas: sure. What do u need?
You: Will you...um.. hold slash hug me? It sounds weird but I really just need something like that right now. It's all been so confusing and I don-

You were cut off by Lucas scooting over to you and wrapping his arms around you.

Lucas: It's ok, I understand.

You then laid your head on his shoulder and put your arms around his waist. It was so comfortable that you slowly fell asleep.

Something about this felt right, despite the circumstances of you HAVING to be with one of them. Lucas smiled, seeing there was a little glimmer of hope that you'd fall in love with him. Simply because you asked him to comfort you. Lucas himself soon fell asleep with a little grin on his face. But only god knew what would soon come that night.

Hehe LUCAS NATION RISEEEEEE!!!🤪
Don't forget to vote on this chapter!🤩