"Hey pretty girl."

You: Last time I checked this wasn't my home. Yoongi, why are you doing this. This isn't you.

Yoongi: Y/N, darling, I'm not really who you think I am. Being friends with you was premeditated, all planned out. And your little boy toy Mark is just the same. So, I hope you didn't get too attached, because he could care less about you.

His words hurt but nevertheless, you didn't want to show him that it hurt you any, as always.

Yoongi left the room that you were in. You stared at the door after he walked out.
You began to cry.
But you had a straight face, it was just tears coming out. No emotion or sound.

-1 Hour Later

The door opened and there stood a familiar face.

It was the man from the woods.  The one who knocked you out and brought you here.

?????: Hey pretty girl.

You made a disgusted face at him.

?????: Aw don't look at me like that. I'm not here to hurt you.

You: How can I believe you won't hurt me, you've already knocked me out in the woods and brought me back to here. I know all you guys want me for is to fulfill some kind of prophecy. I just.
Ugh. I hate you all.

You were exhausted from this all, you wished this was a dream and you could just wake up.

?????: Lucas.

You: Huh?

?????: My name. My name's Lucas. Maybe that's a step towards you not hating me at least.
Cmon' let's go.

He untied the ties around your hands and helped you up.
As you stood up you looked directly into his eyes and he looked in yours.
You were searching for some kind of truth that showed he wasn't lying, that he was kind.
And that's all you saw as he raised the corner of his mouth into a light smile and turned away.
Either he was good at lying or he was being genuine.

He turned around as you were lost in your head.

Lucas: Coming?

You followed him out the door and upstairs into a large living room. Except there was no life in it. No people.

He guided you to a bedroom that looked like it was a guys.
He went in and sat down on the bed while you stood in the doorway, unsure.

Lucas: Come, sit down.

You slowly walked to him and sat down.

Lucas: Let me see your hands.

You gave him a confused look.

Lucas: Come on just do it.

You held your hands out to him.
He held them protectively in his hands and looked up at you.
You looked into each other eyes once again.
His eyes were full of care, and yours full of fear.

Lucas: hey, listen. No one is gonna hurt you here. Ok? And if you do get hurt by someone, I won't hesitate to snap their neck.

Kind of scary but protective, you liked it for some reason.
He continued to hold your hands until you heard someone in the doorway.

Mark: ahem.