All Information

Welcome to the Blue Rose Book Club. Here is a club for any and all writers, regardless of the time they are willing to commit to a club. Here you can read what you want, and however much you want.

There are three pathways:

Buds- Buds are just looking for some fun, nothing critical. These writers don't want critiques, but some nice comments that will make them smile.

Flowers- Flowers are looking for a mix of praise and critiques. Point out mistakes, but don't be too harsh. Make sure to point out the good stuff too.

Thorns- Let them have it! Tear their book apart (obviously in a polite manner) because you and the writer both know it will be better in the long run.

Formate:

You can choose what you read. Survey the three paths and pick a mixture, whatever you're in the mood for.
On each book you read for the club, leave three inline comments per chapter. Then one overall comment of at least five sentences. Begin every comment with #BRBC
At the end of the month, go to the report chapter and inline at your name, list all the chapters you read. Those who read the most from each path will be listed under the "What's Hot".
Don't worry if you don't get any readers one month. Just let me know, and you'll be put on the waiting list for the Book of the Month, which every member must read AT LEAST one chapter of.

Now for the rules:

1. Three inline comments per chapter.

2. One five sentence comment at the end of each chapter.

3. Use the hashtag #BRBC on every comment

4. At the end of the month, report how many chapters of each book you read.

5. Read the Book of the Month unless you have a serious objection with it.

6. PM me whenever you need a break and you will be excused for the month. Communicate if you need an extension. The password is your favorite animal. If you won't be able to choose even one book for a month, you must let me know.

7. Be polite, even to Thorn Writers. Understand the difference between criticism and hate. Hate will get you removed from the club.

8. PM me for the form, then let me know when you've completed it.

PM me for the link to the form and with Any questions? And please tag some friends!