First date?

Is October and we just finish filming AHS, it was fucking scared but I did have a lot of fun doing it. People already started watching it and the respond was really good, most people like my role and I am very happy about it.

Sarah and I end being really good friends, and we actually once in a while went out to eat or party and we chat a lot. Everything is very friendly but the most I know her the most I get obsessed with her and I think I might like her in a different way, I feel so vulnerable close to her but I never show it. I don't think anything can happen she is older than me and she just got out of a long relationship, and that thought keep me always on putting my feelings away with her.

Is my first Friday night off in a while after filming AHS and I am feeling like I just want to stay home and watch Netflix all they long and order some Chinese food. Is almost 5 pm and I get a call.
- Sarah Paulson-
- Hey Sarah, how are you?
- Good, what about you?
- Very good too, enjoying this day, I haven't even shower today lol.
- What! That's very disgusting haha. And you will be ashamed because I just park at your house, open the door I got us dinner.
- Why you didn't call me before?!!!
I ran to open the door
- Sarah walks to my entrance with two huge bags from Olive Garden.
- That's a lot of food, who is coming?
- Only me Haha. Hi you smell really bad, go take a shower.
- Excuse me?! I do not! Haha I shower last night.
- Still... haha just kidding - she look at me all over - you kinda look cute tough.
- Well fine I'll go take a shower first.
- Oh no I am not waiting for you, I am starving.
- You always are.
- True.
- Ok, so you will have to smell me because I am too.
- Haha I was just kidding, you do not smell, let's eat.
We take everything out of the bags and we start eating.
- So how are you doing? Are you better?
- Better? About what?
- Well... with the break up
- Oh that! Yes, I think I am. Actually is being a while that I don't think about it.
- I am sorry I bring it out.
- Don't be. Thanks for worry about it.
- Any time, I care about you... a lot
She stops eating and staring at me.
- What?
- You care about me? What does that means?
- What you think that means? That I care about you haha, you are my friend, don't you?
- Yes, Of course. I just tough... Never mind
- I touch her hand - Please talk to me, tell me what are you thinking.
- Do you still have a crush on me?
I choke with my food.
- I do.
- But is it still as a fan because we are actresses?
- I am... ( I don't know what to say!) - why are you asking? Do you have a crush on me lol, I'm just kidding, that will never happen.
- Well...
she takes a sip of her water. And there is a very long quiet moment.
- Do you?! I literally scream.
- Is it wrong if I do?
- lol for me will be totally fine
- Ok, so I think I do
I can't help myself from smiling hear to hear.
- This feels awkward haha - I added.
- Sarah touch my hand that is sitting next to my drink - I really want to know more about you. This last week I have been thinking about you a lot. And I just felt that I wanted to bring you dinner and talk.
- Thanks for the dinner. And I have been thinking about you since ever lol. I just never knew when was a good time to talk about it. And after you break up I just didn't know if was ok to say something. I always thought it was something impossible to happen.
- Even the impossible is possible honey.
- So then, I do want to know more about you. I have always wanted to.
- Well I am really into you.
MY FACE IS ON FIRE
- What? You have a weird look on your face.
- I just can't believe what I am hearing.
She comes closer to me, and start at my eyes.
- Believe it Honey.
I think she's about to kiss me but I can't handle it and I move and go back to finish my food.
- She smiles and go back to finish her dinner.

(Please tell me what you think so far, bye😊)