Lost her

I can't see through the camera who is it, so I ask through the door, and nobody answer, I ask one more time:
- Is Sarah here? Someone says
- Who is it? - I respond
Sarah comes to the door
- Who is it? - She asked me
- I have no idea, is asking for you
-Hello, who is it? - Sarah asked
- Sarah is it you? Can we talk? - someone says
- Fuck! -Sarah Says
-What? You know who is it? - I asked her
- That's my ex- She says to me
- How she got my address? Did you have it to her?
- Noo, I didn't - She says
- So how the hell SHE KNOWS!
- Sarah? Are you still there, please I want to talk- She says
- Let me see what she wants. I open the door and there she is - This is not the ex I know, is this the same that you saw this week?
- Yes She is the same one, but you don't know her because I just went out with her for a month while we were shooting ahs.
- What? Why you didn't tell me that? And you what are you doing here? Who give you my address?
- I am not telling you anything I just want to talk to Sarah- She says
- Well sorry if you want to talk with her is going to be in another time and in another place, because this is my fucking house, and you need to leave now. - I said the last part yelling at her.
- Well I am not leaving until I talk to her.
- Honey please, is not a big deal, let her talk
- No! Why I have to? This is my fucking house, and you're my girlfriend, what is it that she has to talk with you and why here?!
- Sarah, I love you, please let's talk
- What the hell? You didn't listened what I said?
- I don't care a fuck I love her
- Olivia you need to leave, don't make this harder, we already talked everything, I don't love you, I am sorry.
- You are going to regret this, changing me only for someone younger, you're pathetic!
I punch her face and she falls on the floor.
- Honey there was not need to... She goes and help her but she stand up quickly
- I don't need your fucking help, I am fine. I leave but you're gonna regret your entire life.
I already leave the door and Sarah closed it. She comes to me and hug me by my back, I move away.
- Don't touch me right now - I say almost yelling
- Honey, please let me explain
- There is nothing to explain, you lie to me or you didn't tell me all the truth, how can I trust you?
- Love, I didn't tell you because I was scare, she's crazy. It was a mistake going out with her.  She hit me and we just date for a month, and since then she keeps follow me and saying she's going to ruined my life if I don't go back to her. She's totally crazy, please believe me! See my phone and see all the crazy things she text me.
- Sarah! You should told me this, this is very dangerous.
- I know and I am sorry, I thought I could handle it by myself, but I think I can't I am too weak, I'm sorry- She says this looking down.
- I here with you, I won't let her hurt you but you have to understand that I don't know if I can trust you again.
- I know and I am sorry. You want me to leave?
- Yes, I think is the best for now, I need a moment for myself.
- Ok, I let alone, please take care. I love you.
She says this taking her stuff and leaving and was not looking at her and once I heard the door closes I start crying and lying on the sofa.

(NEXT MORNING)
My phone wakes me up for all the texts I got
- Sarah And Mare from AHS9 romance- this tittle is everywhere and I have millions of texts from my friend and relatives, Stella calls me.
- Fuck Mare, how everybody know about you two? Did you talk with someone?
- I have no idea, I haven't. The only person than know is you and Sarah's best friend and I don't think was any of you
- Of course not, let me do some calls I'll find out. Do not say anything to anyone or respond to anything in social media, ok?
- Ok, please let me know right away
I don't see texts or calls from Sarah, which is wear, I tried to call her two times, texts her a lot and there is not sign from her, Stella arrives at my house.
- Thank God you're here, I don't have any sign from Sarah since last night I am scare
- What? I though she was here
- She was but we had a fight
- Can I know what was it about?
- I explain later, did you get something?
- Yes, a random girl called Olivia told everybody about it, but that all I get, who the hell can be Olivia?
- Shit!! Shit!!! - I start yelling
- you know who is it?
- Yes That is Sarah's ex, that was we flight last night, she came last night, she's very dangerous. She was telling Sarah that she still loves her and Sarah refused and I hit her and she said she was going to ruined her life.
- But if she still loves her why she want everybody to know she's with someone else?
- I have no idea
- but wait, Olivia is not the name of the ex we knew.
- Yes I know, she just dated her for like a month when we were shooting AHS.
- Ok I understand know.
-Let me call Sarah's bf
-Hey you, I was about to call you, you guys are everywhere, what happened? You decided to talk? By the way is Sarah with you? She's not answering
- Fuck, that's why I was calling you, she's not answering me either. And not, someone tell the media, not us.
- What? She didn't stay at your house last night?
- She was but we had a fight and she left
- Oh no, was it about Olivia, isn't it?
- Yes, how you know about it? Well don't answer me, you're her best friend
- Sorry Honey, but please believe her, she loves you, not her. She was not a good person that's why she took her away from her life and then you literally saved her.
- Fuck I feel so bad I asked to leave, I love her a lot. Where she can be?
- Let's go to her house, I have the keys
- Ok, I'll pick you up in 10

Once we get to her house, her car is there but when we open the door nobody respond, we check all the house and there is nobody. Stella yells to us, she stayed at the kitchen.
- There is a note here. - She says giving it to us
"Dear Mare, I took your girlfriend for a ride, I hope you don't mind. - kisses, Olivia"
-Fuck, Olivia took her, she's going to hurt her. This is all my fucking fault, why did I told her to leave last night, of course it was dangerous, how can I be so stupid- I am waking on circles and yelling to myself.
Amanda, Sarah's bf hug me and told me to call down - breath, we are going to find her.

To be continue...