"Neo,"
"Really." Felix glared at her and face palmed himself.

"I am scared for Ji Yeon." Hyun Jin said to Hyuna.
"Felix, you are scaring her."

"Nae, then it wasn't scary walking, roaming around in two pm? What was you thinking? I saw drunken adults here and there. Do you know the upper floor is a club?!" Felix said.

"JINJJA?! THERE IS A CLUB UPSTAIRS?! WAHH YOU GIRLS ARE BOLD ON ANOTHER LEVEL." Hyun Jin lost it too.

"I knew that." Ji Yeon honestly said.
"..." then she realised she messed up.
"I should've said I don't know right!"

"Heol! You knew?! Wahh, I am speechless." Felix was shocked with his girlfriend way of thinking.

"You knew too?" Hyun Jin asked Hyuna.

"Y.."
"Yes." She grinned and looked to the ground.

"Ji Yeon aa, tell me if you want anything. Let it be two am five am in the morning. I will go for you. So please, please don't go around like this. I don't mind if you want to have fun with your friends or alone but please be safe. Jebalyo!" Felix said, almost begging.
"If something happen they will start searching after 24 hours. You could travel around the whole circumference of earth!"
"Tell me what am I going to do if that happen?"

"Hyuna, that is exactly what I want to say so listen to his nagging too. He and me share the same brain." Hyun Jin nodded as he listened to Felix.

"Omaigod," Hyuna was lost for words.

"..." Ji Yeon couldn't defend herself.

"Kaja, let's go back." Hyun Jin tried to cool down the atmosphere.

"Kaja, did you get what you want from the store?" Felix asked Ji Yeon.

"Yes! A carton banana milk and chocolate pastries." Ji Yeon said, hyping up the mood.

"You wanted those? Geurae, let's go." Felix vividly smiled.

"I wanted to record that drama just now." Hyuna said, fangirling over real life drama.

"Hoho, you were too carefree right?" Hyun Jin looked at her and Hyuna funnily ran away.
"I can't talk too much today. But I will save it for later!" Hyun Jin said with his cracking voice.
"Don't think you are free from your crime!" He yelled but couldn't stop coughing.

____

Hotel lobby,

As soon as the four teenager stepped their feet into the hotel, someone yelled.

"YAH! KANG HYUNA! KWON JI YEON!" It was Seungmin losing his mind waiting for his friends to be back.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"Omaigod, another one." Hyuna put her face down.

"Gwaenchanna?!" Han went to them.

The other two girls were laughing at the back. They were looking the other two girls getting scolded. Chaeyoung and Nayong went crazy after waking up to find Hyuna and Ji Yeon went out.

"We are fine." Ji Yeon said.

"Heol! I know you are ugly! But don't be too confident going around like that!" Seungmin took over the lecture section.