"There is no such thing as good at that game. It is just your luck." Hyun Jin said.

"Which means, you are just an unlucky child." Felix added, sipping on the McCafe chocolate blend.

Actually Ji Yeon ordered that and Felix finished it. Ji Yeon somehow gave up on her chocolate blend and Felix.

"Sip sip," the chocolate blend was finished.

"Ock," Felix looked at Ji Yeon.

"I am not mad." Ji Yeon creepily smiled.
"This is not the first time."

"I will buy you a new one." Felix said, getting up from his seat.

"And you will finish that one too."
"That is nothing new Bokie." Ji Yeon stated, narrowing her eyes.

"How come Bokie is so petty?! I am Felix, so I am better than him. Come, let's buy a new one." Felix said, defending himself.

"Here! Attention students! We are all here!" Mr Yu, Mr Pyo and the other four students were back.

All the students kept quiet and paid their attention. Finally.

"Our bus will be here in ten minutes. So let's move to the waiting section." Mr Yu said, leading the way.

____

The Four Seasons,

After about an hour journey, they all safely arrived their destination. Some of them were sleeping in the bus. Hyun Jin and Hyuna were dead asleep beside each other.

"Yah, Jinie, Hyuna. Wake up, we are here." Felix shook his friend.

"Ahh silheo." Hyun Jin protested to wake up and put his head on Hyuna's head.

The burger situation. Head on shoulder and head on head.

"FIRE! THERE IS FIRE!" Felix pulled his phone and opened a bombing sound.

Hyun Jin fast came back to his sense then covered himself and Hyuna with the blanket. The boy was scared for his life but still managed to think of Hyuna safety.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! I know that was the only method to wake you up."
"Hyun Jin, we are in front of the hotel." Felix said and walked away.

"What was that?" Hyuna freaked out as she pulled the blanket away from her face.

"That jerk Felix pulled a prank on me again."
"How can he woke us up like that? That is so not good for your brain. I will pay back to him and Ji Yeon next time." Hyun Jin was planning a revenge in his head.

"Count me in." Hyuna wanted to join his revenge.

"Kaja," he was the first to stand up from the seat.

Hyun Jin extended his hand for Hyuna to help her stands up easily.

"Where is your luggage?" Hyun Jin asked as Hyuna was already on her feet.

"At the base," Hyuna said.

____

The girls room,