"Right." The officer whispered back.

____

Jeongin,

I have been at the Coffeé Bean for nearly an hour and not a single soul can be detected. My phone died, luggage with Bangchan. Luckily, I have some money with me. Therefore, I went to the money changer.

____

Narrator,

Money Changer,

"Hello, can I exchange money?"
"Korean won to malaysian ringgit." Jeongin said to the money exchanger.

"How much?"

Jeongin pulled the single bill from his pocket and pouted. All he had was 1000 won.

"One thousand won." Jeongin cheekily smiled to the cashier.

"That would be three ringgit and fifty cent." The cashier handed Jeongin the money and deep down pitying the young boy.

"Thank you." Jeongin took the money and walked away.

"Huh what can I possibly buy with three ringgit?" He asked himself.

As Jeongin was walking and counting the money he had in his hands, someone bumped into him causing Jeongin to drop his 50 cent.

"ANDWAE! I AM BROKE! I CANT AFFORD LOSING FIFTY CENT!" Jeongin kneeled onto the floor and started to crawl.

"Excuse me." That person said.

"Next time, next time. I am having crisis right now. My fifty cent could help me buy mineral at least." Jeongin was busy finding the coin.
"Move your leg." He tapped on the person's shoe.

"I am sorry." She moved her leg and the 50 cent coin was revealed.

"I FOUND IT!" Jeongin smiled widely and got back on his feet.

"Yah! Yang Jeongin! Where have you been?" It was actually his noona, Chaeyoung.

"NOONA!" Jeongin was more than happy to see someone he knows.

He excitedly pulled Chaeyoung into a hug.

*Someone was watching*

"That little punk really step on my wrong nerve." Bangchan stared at them sharply.

*Insert creepy music box sound*

____

McDonald's

The rest of the students were forbidden to move a step outside the McDonald's as the two teachers were honestly tired of their chaos.

"Haaa! You lost! Let me flick your forehead!" Hyun Jin and Seungmin were playing some bet game.

"Geuman geuman. Seungmin's skull will bend in." Hyuna said, preventing her boyfriend from flicking Seungmin's forehead.

"He lost! Seungmin aa, be a man and don't hide behind Hyuna." Hyun Jin laughed.

"ANDWAEYO! I AM REALLY TERRIBLE AT ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!" Seungmin said, hiding behind Hyuna.