Chapter-5 Are you drunk?

Manik was shocked to see Nandini at the cafe. He grew furious as he saw Harsh with her. As Nandini entered, their eyes met and at that moment Nandini knew things were going to take a dramatic turn.

They both sat pretty far from Manik's table. Harsh was on a call so Nandini got up to order for the two of them.

As Nandini got up Manik too got up.

Nandini- "Hi can I please have a strong black coffee and a tall cappuccino."

"Sure" the lady at the counter said

"Even I want a strong black coffee" Manik said looking at Nandini.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him.

Harsh- "Nandini! "

Nandini- "Yeah coming!"

Harsh- "Okay so I have talked to my broker and he's saying there's an apartment near Malad and not too expensive too. But you can shift there only next week. Till then I'll be more than glad if you stay with me."

Nandini- "But how can I? Harsh umm?"

Harsh held Nandini's hands and requested her. That was it Manik couldn't tolerate this anymore he got up and grabbed Harsh's collar and shouted at him -

"You moron just because I am not saying anything you can't cross your limits. You are her friend stay in your limits!"

Nandini intervened and shouted at Manik.

Manik was terribly jealous and angry he left the place in a haste. Nandini apologised to Harsh.

Harsh- "Don't apologise I can understand. Here take the keys and head home I'll finish some work and come."

Nandini- "Okay"

Harsh's Internal Monologue

I won't let you take Nandini away Manik. She's entered my house now wait and watch how she enters my life too.

Nandini felt akward in his house but she had no option but to stay there for a week now.

Nandini changed into her night clothes and suddenly the door bell rang. Must be Harsh Nandini thought.

She opened the door and saw Harsh. Harsh's eyes were extremely red and he was in a drunken state. He stumbled while walking.

"Harsh are you drunk?" Nandini asked

"No I'm not!" screamed Harsh

Nandini - "Okay okay calm down!"

She made him lie down on the bed and as she turned to go he pulled her on the bed and forcefully kissed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and started biting her like an animal

"Leave me! Harsh It's hurting Stop it!" Nandini cried but it was of no use.

She tried to push him but he overpowered her. He tore her kurta and was in no mood to let her go without satisfying his lust.

Nandini was shocked to bits as she never in her wildest dreams imagined her best friend to force himself on her.