Chapter 4

(Brielle's POV)

I wanted to find Lauren and strangle her, she made me feel insecure she made me feel jealous. I've never felt like this, I always felt secure in our relationship even when he was on tour without me. All I wanted to do was was talk to Cassie. Cassie is my best friend who I grew up with, she always knew what to say. "Listen, I need to get out. I'm gonna go spend some time with Cassie." I said. "If that's what you need." Trey said. I got in the car and started to drive. Whatever station I turned on Trey was on, I turned the radio off to clear my head. I finally got to Cassie's house. "Cassie?" "You home?" I called out, walking into her house. "Ellie, is that you?" She ran up giving me a big hug. "I saw the thing about Trey and Lauren. Are you okay? She asked. "I just never felt like this before." I said. "Girl, listen to me Trey didn't do nothing with her; you know he didn't so stop acting like that. Your relationship is amazing, he makes you happy and does anything and everything for you. Plus shes a hoe, and will never amount to you. So get back to that wonderful boyfriend of yours and don't worry about her." I smiled and hugged her, because she was right she always was. "Girl you know, you should pay me for the advice I give you." Giggled Cassie. "Besides I got you and trey together anyway."  "No you did not!" I laughed. "I actually met his mother before him." I continued. "How the hell did you meet his mother first?" Cassie said. "Remember how I told you I had a very high paying and important client? It was April before I even knew she was his mother. One day Trey came in the office for some reason she couldn't make it. He was very charming and he asked me on a date, at first I played hard to get. But I finally gave in now we're together and on every Monday he  still sends me flowers and voice mails of him singing to me." I smiled. Cassie shouted "Girl, I told you he is a n amazing man to you and you just confirmed it. Take your ass home." She drugged me to the door. "Love you Ellie!" She kissed my cheek and shut the door.  All I could do was smile, and rush to get home. I walked into the house it was dark. "Trey must be sleeping." I thought. I walked into the bedroom to see Trey on one knee, candles lit, and rose petals all over that spelt "Will you marry me?" I started crying, I was shocked. "Before you say anything I wanna say that from that first day I met you, you had me. I may not have known you, but I knew you were gonna be someone special in my life. Our relationship may not be perfect shit nobodies is, but when i'm with you nothing or no one else matters. I want you to be the first person I see in the morning, and the last one I see before I close my eyes. I want to have children with you, I want to grow old with you. When anything happens, good or bad I want you to be there standing next to me. I'm not saying it'll be easy, i'm not saying it'll be hard, but I am saying that it'll be worth it. Now Brielle Mariah Nicole will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I couldn't breathe. By the time he was finished I was hysterically crying. "Yes baby, yes of course i'll marry you!" I screamed. He picked me up, kissing me softly he layed me on the bed. "This is the happiest i've been in my whole entire life" He whispered while slowly undressing me. On top of me he kissed my neck, slowly making a trail up and down my body teasing me until I forced myself onto him. We made love all night, early into the morning. "I love you more than words can say." I whispered to him. He ran his fingers through my hair and said "Always and Forever." I smiled and layed my head on his chest, while he played with my hair and sung me to sleep.