Chapter 12

Trey

"Alright y'all got y'all ya shit packed for tonight right?" "Yeah me and Nik do, we're about to get up outta here and get a early start though. So ima see y'all tomorrow morning." Forrest said grabbing his car keys off the table, Nik following after him. "Ima head out to, I got a couple things to do before I leave tomorrow. I love you bro, and you too lil b." Alex said giving us both hugs. "We can leave whenever you're ready miss." I said wrapping my arms around her. I still didn't know if I should tell Brielle about Helen, I know if I don't and she finds out she will kill me. I know if I tell her she will run up in Helen's house with no warning, I have to tell her just not right now. "I'm ready, my things are already packed." She responded. "Alright i'll get the bags in the car and we can be on our way." I walked upstairs to make sure I got everything I needed. "Flight 23 to Petersburg Virginia now boarding." The loud speaker announced. "Well that's us, I hope this flight is fast so we can check out my family house and the new renovations, and check on our house." I grabbed Ells hand. She seemed a little distant like something was bothering her, maybe she knows about Helen. "I can't wait." She gave me a little smirk and continued to walk to our seats. I intertwined my fingers with hers and kissed her hand. "You know I love you?" I asked her as if she didn't already know. "Yes I know, you love me and I love you right back sweetheart." She said looking at me with her beautiful big brown eyes. "So whats wrong, you look sad." "Nothing really, just stressed from wedding plans. I wanted a certain cake and now I don't know if they can make it by our wedding. I know its stupid but I just want everything to be perfect." I tried not to crack a smile. "Everything will be more than perfect, trust me." She laid her head on my shoulder. I don't know how I dozed off, I hate planes and can never fall asleep on them. "We have arrived to our destination right on time. Thank you, have a nice trip." The flight attendant said. We somehow got passed the paparazzi and headed straight into the car. "That flight felt like five minutes, i'm still so tired. Thank god it's 1 so we can go to sleep and see everyone in the morning." Brielle said falling back asleep in the car. I couldn't tell you the last time I was back home, probably when I finished Chapter 5, it felt so good to be home. I grabbed the bags and put them on the couch. Brielle was still asleep so I had to carry her into the house, I tucked her into bed when I heard my phone go off. "Bro, you touch down yet?" I could barely hear Forrest voice over the loud music. "Yeah i'm about to go to sleep, i'm tired and Ells already sleep." I tried talking as quiet as I could without waking her. "You a old man, grandpa. You ain't doing this the whole time we out here, ima talk to you in the morning." Forrest hung up. I checked the house to make sure everything was where it should be and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

Brielle

Damn I don't even remember falling asleep. "Wheres Trey?" I wondered until I smelled breakfast cooking. I ran downstairs, wrapped my arms around him. "All for me?" I said in a baby voice. "Have I ever told you, that you're silly." He said putting pancake mix on my nose. "You're stupid." I laughed while I wiped the stuff off my face and sat down ready to eat. "So whats the game plan for today?" "We're gonna go to grummas for dinner, and hang out. My sister will be there, a couple other family members should be there too. We'll just hang out with them. Tomorrow will go out with Chris, August, and them." "Chris? I haven't heard his name since all that Rihanna bullshit." "Yeah, he's been busy for a little bit. I'm adding him and August to the wedding, I wanted to surprise them tomorrow." Trey got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher. "Ell I have to tell you something." Trey said pushing my chair closer to him. "Remember the blocked number that was blowing my phone up? Well that was Helen." "Helen? Helen Helen? As in Helen your ex Helen? What she want?" "She called to catch up and say congratulations about the wedding. I told her we could catch up one day." I stood quiet for a minute. "So you mean to tell me, she called to catch up? Catch up? We gon catch up alright." I grabbed some orange juice out the fridge. "So when we meeting up with her?" Trey grabbed my face, "Calm down little miss, I haven't talked to her since. I'll tell you when she calls again. Just know nothing will happen between me and her." "Oh trust and believe, I know nothing will happen. I'm gonna go get ready, we have a long day ahead of us." I walked upstairs and hopped in the shower. I put on my white high wasted pants, and my royal blue dress shirt with my silver pumps. "Aye Brielle Mariah you ready or you gon take another 5 hours?" Trey screamed down the hall. "Yeah, i'll be done in a minute." I put on my lip gloss, grabbed my purse and walked out. "You look scrumptious." Trey kissed my neck. "Boy if you don't stop. Lets go we're gonna be late."

Trey

"Tremaine Aldon, you better get over here and give me a hug and kiss boy." Grummas eyes lit up as she seen me walk through the door. "Look at you baby, you look so handsome. And little miss queen B over here looking like a million bucks." She grabbed us both to sit down at the table. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it out to dress shop with you baby, but i'm gonna do whatever I can to make it up to you. I have a very special dinner planned for all of you." "I will help in anyway I can. No ifs, and or butts." Brielle always knew how to win people over, it was one of the reasons I fell in love with her. "We'll leave the boys, do whatever they do and we'll do what us girls do best; Gossip." Brielle grabbed my grumma and walked into the kitchen. "Lets play some ball, while we wait for dinner to be done." Forrest and Nik came walking in the living room. "Wheres Alex?" "He's on his way now." Nik responded. "So lets get the game started. Cousin Jerome you down to play?" "I'll bust ya ass lets get  it started." We played a two on two game for about an hour before dinner was ready. In the meantime Brielle, my mumma, sister, and grumma sat in the kitchen drinking wine and making dinner. "Tremaine, Nikolas, Forrest, Jerome get inside dinners done." My mumma called out. "Alex should be here any minute." I helped set up the dinner table. We said grace and dug in. "Brielle is your last name really Nicole?" My sister Nikki asked. "It's actually Cassadine. I dropped my last name when I moved here so I could get everything on my own. Cassadines are really wealthy and get everything they want, and I didn't want that. I actually decided to use my real last name again since I have everything I worked for." "What made you ask that?" I asked my sister. "Me and Nik went to the club last night and I saw his last name wasn't Nicole. I was just curious." She handed me the butter. "Girl you better stay out them clubs, mama ain't raise no girl like that." "Anyway, hows the wedding plans going?" My grumma asked. "They're actually going good, we have the church picked out, the reception afterwards. The dress, the suits. All we need to do is book the honeymoon and furnish the house. Then we're good." I smiled at Brielle. "Brielle, do you have any other siblings?" My sister asked. "I have 2 brothers, Nikolas and Rome. I'm the baby. Rome is back in Greece, you'll meet him at the wedding." My phone rang. I saw that it was a blocked call I knew it was Helen, but I didn't want to answer her. "Tremaine, turn your phone off boy." My mother said leaning over the table reaching for my phone. I turned my phone on silent. "It's off ma." I stuck my phone in my pocket and continued to eat my dinner. "The dinner is very good Ms. Rose." Brielle said. "Well look who we have here." I said as Alex walked through the door. "Hey baby." My mom kissed Alex. "Hey Trey." Helen came walking in behind Alex. "What are you doing here?" I looked at her funny. "I'm with Alex." She kissed my brothers lips. "Woah, how you gonna be with Treys ex fiance bro?" Forrest said. "It just happened, I didn't think Trey would care that much since hes with B now anyway." Alex and Helen sat down at the table. "That's why I was trying to get a hold of you to let you know. We've been together for almost a year now." Helen said holding Alex's hand. "Damn a year and you ain't tell me Alex?" I said getting up out of my seat. "Lets go Ell, I don't feel comfortable being around this man right now." Brielle got up and kissed everyone goodbye. "I don't want you to think i'm jealous or anything, i'm just irritated he didn't tell me the whole time about any of it." I said getting into the car. She responded, "I don't think you're jealous, I think you're upset, and you have a right to be she was a big part of your life and your brother crossed the line. Especially because he didn't even tell you until now, and its been going on for so long." "Exactly. You know what, we ain't leaving." I turned the car off. "My grumma made a dinner for us, and just because he didn't have the decency to save this for another time we don't have to leave." I walked back in and sat at the table. "Sorry grumma, I had to take a minute. "Its okay, baby. Today is your and Brielle's day." She handed us presents. "Whats this?" Me and Brielle both said. "Open it." My mumma said. Both of us got matching lockets with a picture of each other inside with our initials engraved in the back. "Wow thats beautiful, you shouldn't have." Brielle hugged my grumma. "You really shouldn't have." I followed up. "Anything for you two, I think i'm more excited than y'all." The door bell rang. "Tremaine you have guests." My mom screamed down the hall. "Aye, Aye, Aye." Chris and August came in the dining room. "Sup with y'all, you forgot about us?" Chris said smacking my back. "Boy shut up, you know we been busy, and both of you have too." Brielle gave them both a hug. "So I see Helen's here, sup with that?" August walked over to the fridge getting a drink. "Man thats all Alex." I said sitting at the table. "That's crazy man, hes trippin for that one." Chris took his jacket off. "So is there anything you need to ask us?" "Damn y'all gonna give me some time to catch up or not." I laughed. "Y'all already knew you would be in the wedding." I handed them both their suits I got made up. "Damn and you got our suits." August said eating food. "My manager contacted your managers and we got it crackin." "So, we going out tonight or what?" Chris said with a cheesy smile on his face. "Obviously, until then we're just gonna kick it with family, and pretend Helen's not here." Brielle chimed in. "No doubt sounds like a plan." We all laughed.