Chapter 6

Trey

"Wake up sleepyhead." I said. Brielle smiling "I'm glad I didn't have to wake up without seeing your handsome face." "You'll never have to worry about that Ell." "When can I leave? Did they say? I don't wanna be here anymore Tremaine. I just want to be in my warm comfortable house, I just want to wake up with the smell of your chocolate chip pancakes and that beautiful voice of yours singing a change gonna come." "Babe you won't be here much longer they just want to put a cast on your leg and keep you for observations for the rest of the day, you should be home by tomorrow. And don't worry because I will be here all day with you. I brought your favorite chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, a chicken cesar salad and a sandwich for lunch, and your favorite pizza from downtown for dinner. I also brought some board games for us to play so you don't get easily bored, and wait for it... Drum roll please I brought your favorite movie Save the last dance for us to watch before we go to bed." Brielle looked at me, kissed me and said "I couldn't pick a more perfect man to spend the rest of my life with, I love you baby." "Knock Knock, can I come in?" Brielle's brother Nikolas said. "Brielle what have you got yourself into now?" He joked. "Nikki what are you doing here? I thought you were in Greece until Monday?" "Well I heard what happened and I figured I needed to check up on my beautiful little baby sister and her fiancee, oh and hey thanks guys for letting me find out from a tabloid!" "Man Nik, you know how busy you are." I said. "Trey I understand, i'm traveling all the time on business I barely have a social life. I'm happy for you guys, Elle couldn't of found a better guy." "Mama and nana said they will come to see as soon as they're home from their business trip, you know how they are." "Everybody knows how serious y'all parents are about their business." Trey said. We all laughed. "Elle you want anything from the old bakery we used to go to when we were younger? I been craving it for months?" "Oh man that sounds like heaven, get me the eclair pie and a little slice of the lemon meringue." "Figured you'd say that, i'll be back in a little." "Babe you glad your brothers in town?" I asked Brielle. "I'm so happy, me and my brother were always so close. You know how big and close my family is. I just haven't seen anyone in while, they've all been busy lately." "I'm sure that will change soon." "Lets play monopoly babe, you know how good I am." Brielle laughed. "You're only good because I let you win." I smirked. Me Brielle, and Nik spent the afternoon playing board games and talking about old times.