Chapter 8

Trey

I don't know whats gotten into Brielle, shes usually happy to see her parents. I laid her on the bed, "Ell whats wrong?" She looked at me and said "Its just one of those days." I knew exactly what she meant. I kissed her on the forehead and helped her into something comfortable. "I'm gonna take a nap Trey. Wake me up if I sleep too late." She said. "Antonios, Olivia, Brielle's taking a nap you can stay make yourself at home until she gets up. Do you want anything to eat? Drink?" I said while straightening up the house. "You two watch the game, catch up while I make some of Brielle's favorite foods from back home." Olivia replied. "Tremaine, hows you and my little princess? Start any wedding planning yet?" Antonios said while looking for the game. "Channel 6. We're more than great, we haven't really started yet but she does have some ideas. I'm hoping to be married within the next 6 months." I grabbed a couple beers and some popcorn and sat down. "6 months? Tremaine you got your work cut out for you, but if anyone can pull it off it would be you two." He patted me on the back and smiled me. "Try this, Trey." Olivia handed me some greek pastry. "Brielle told me you were a good cook, but she never told me you threw down in the kitchen damn." She laughed, "Speaking of Brielle, when are you two planning to give me my very first grandchild?" "Let them get married first Liv." Antonios continued "So have you decided on your best man yet?" "I have two brothers, so it's gonna be hard to decide. I might just pick them both. I have to incorporate Nik somehow as well, it's a stressful thing." I said shaking my head. "Ah I understand, I remember how stressful it was when I was going through the wedding planning myself. Its worth it in the end. I'm going to check up on the princess." He said walking up the steps. "Since all of this craziness is been going on, Antonios and I decided we will be putting business trips on hold and help with things. I know she has a lot of ideas for the wedding and I want to do anything I can to help. So with that being said We are more than glad to pay for the wedding." "Olivia, I don't know what to say." She interrupted me "All you have to do is say thank you baby. Now sit at the table dinners ready. I'll get them." We all sat around the table, and ate dinner. "The dinner was amazing Olivia." Brielle and Antonios agreed. "Thank you mama, i'm happy yous are here. I can't thank you enough for paying for the wedding. I hope you will help me start planning soon." Brielle continued. Everyone contributed with cleaning up. "Well we're gonna get going baby, we'll come over tomorrow maybe you and I can start the planning and Trey, your father and Niki can do something guys do. I'll call you in the morning. Love you." Olivia and Antonios left. Me and Brielle spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch and talking about our ideas for the wedding.