Chapter 7

Brielle

Thank God, I thought. I finally get to leave this hospital today. "Ms. Nicole? You're awake? Good." Dr. Smith said. "Well you seem to be doing excellent and everything looks great, you can be discharged today, the nurse at the desk will have your papers. All you have to do is sign then you can go home. First I want to tell you your cast will be on for 6 weeks, no having lifting, no standing for so long. Pretty much you will be bed ridden." "I have it all taken care of doc." Trey looked at me and smiled. "Okay, well with that being said Ms. Nicole you are free to go and I will see you back here in six weeks. Take care." "I feel like such an old lady, with you wheeling me around in this wheelchair babe." I laughed. "Well the next time I'll be wheeling you in this hospital will be the day we have a baby." Trey said. "Of course, and I can't wait but first we need to finish planning this wedding." "We will Ell, after you recover. You can't be doing too much for some time, it'll go fast I promise." He kissed my forehead. It feels weird not being able to walk around as much as I want. How am I supposed to last these six weeks? "T i'm sorry." I said as Trey helped me in the car. "What could you possibly be sorry for?" "I know i've already said it but i'm sorry for the car and i'm sorry for you not being able to finish your interview." "Sunshine don't be sorry for anything; the car I can get a new one, and the interview isn't important when I can easily set up a new one. Do you know how I felt when I heard you were in an accident? I didn't think about that car. I didn't think about that interview. You know what I thought about? I thought about the very first time I ever laid eyes on you, I knew I was going to marry you someday. I knew in my heart that you were going to be okay and if you weren't...I don't even want to think about that Brielle Mariah Nicole, God made so many people proud the day he created you; And i'm glad to say i'm one of them. So don't you ever say you're sorry to me baby, because as long as i'm around you will never, never have anything to be sorry for." I replied "I love you more than words can say." We pulled up to our house, trey carrying me inside, I see my parents. "Mama. Nana. What are yous doing here?" I said shocked. "Brielle we were worried, we had to." My father said. "Worried? Nana there is nothing to be worried for, just a little cast i'm fine." My mom hugging me tight added "Brielle with the stubbornness you remind me more and more like your father." I just stood silent. "Shes a little moody right now Olivia, i'm going to carry her to bed shes had a long day. Please make yourself at home." Trey said to my mother.