Chapter 20: Big Changes

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't matter now," I told him, looking into his eyes. He looked relieved.

* * * *

"Hey babe. You home?" Sean called as he closed the door behind him. I was so beyond thrilled with how things turned out today that I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and launched myself at him. He stumbled back slightly as I threw my arms around him and chuckled slightly. He turned his head and kissed my forehead as my face pressed firmly into his chest.

I pulled back to look at him. A smile made its way to my face. Sean grinned and his eyes sparkled with joy.

"You are in such a good mood," he said cheerfully.

"Yeah. I'm feeling a lot better. I talked with my dad earlier while you were at work," I replied. His eyes widened and his mouth hung open slightly. He was stunned.

"How'd it go?" He asked excitedly, sensing the answer. I smiled.

"Sean it was great! He said he was sorry and that he's mad at my mom. He said I'll always be his son and that he'd proud of me. He told me he loved me and he just made me feel so good," I rambled on quickly, I don't even know for sure if Sean caught everything I said. He just grinned at me.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me suddenly. I melted into his kiss and my hand went around the back of his neck, bringing him even closer to me. His hands went around my waist, and he smiled against my lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and swirled it around with his, tasting every bit of him. I gently stroked the side of his face with my other hand as he gripped my hips and pulled me against him.

We pulled away slightly, panting and touching our foreheads together.

"God I love you so much," I panted. He snickered slightly.

"I love you more."

"Hmmm. C'mon," I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him up the stairs and into the guest room. We resumed kissing and he ran his hands all over my body. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and ran my hands underneath it, brushing my hands over his smooth chest. He lifted his arms up and I pulled his shirt over his head. He returned the gesture by taking mine off. We fell onto the bed, my lips brushing against his and our bodies pressed together tightly.

Sean suddenly stopped kissing me and stared down at me intensely, locking his gaze on me. He looked me dead in the eyes, his chocolate brown orbs piercing into me. They were shining and glittering. I bit my lip.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him slowly. He smiled sweetly at me.

"About how beautiful you are. Inside and out," he replied. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Aw. You're so cute when you blush," he snickered. I chuckled slightly. I brought my lips close to his and kissed him lightly again, melting into it as before. He kissed back eagerly.

* * * *

"I've been thinking," Sean said suddenly, as we laid there in bed. We'd been that way for a couple of hours, even though it was now 5:00 in the afternoon. Ever since he got home from work we'd been in here. It was so intense and hot and I didn't know how to explain or if it was even possible, but I fell in love with him even more.

"What about?" I asked curiously. His head was on my bare chest and I stroked his arm that was wrapped around me. He kissed my chest and turned his head up to look at me.

"Well..um. I mean I love my mom to death," he started, and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. "And we have plenty of room here I know, but I was just..." He trailed off. I raised an eyebrow expectantly. "Jake. Only if you want to." He fidgeted nervously.

"What exactly are you asking?" I asked, confused.

"Well. I was wondering if you'd wanna...you know, move into our own place," He said, blushing slightly and avoiding my eyes. A smile made it's way to my face again. I felt so warm and giddy. He wanted to live with me!? He wanted to live together!? I was doing a happy dance in my head, almost forgetting I haven't said anything in response.

"I mean, if you don't want to that's okay," he said. I stopped him by putting a finger to his lips. I gently brushed my fingertips over his lips and around his jaw before replying.

"I'd love to Sean," I replied, leaning down and kissing his cheek. He smiled excitedly. "I just need to get a job to help pay."

"I can handle it," he said, but I shook my head.

"I'll help. Let me just get a job first okay?" He nodded in agreement.

"In the meantime, I'm gonna be looking for places we like okay?" He asked. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

"Sean? Jake? I'm home," Kristen yelled from downstairs.

"Oh shit!" I said, suddenly feeling like a high school kid getting caught in the act. Sean giggled. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my clothes. I picked his up off the floor and threw them at him.

"Like she doesn't already know," Sean chuckled as I hurried and threw my pants on, then tossing my shirt over my head.

"Save me the embarrassment. Please," I said as he got dressed. I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"She's coming!" I hissed. I ran into the bathroom to make it look like we weren't doing anything suspicious. Sean sat on the bed and winked at me. I face palmed and stood there, holding my breath. He looked like he was about to burst from holding in laughter. I scowled at him. There was a knock at the door.

"Jake? Are you boys in there?" She asked.

"Yeah come in mom," Sean replied.

"Am I gonna have to cover my eyes?" She inquired. I gaped and Sean nearly lost it.

"Mom!" He groaned. She giggled as she slowly pushed the door open.

"Hey boys. I'll be making dinner in a few. How was your day?" She asked, eyeing the bed suspiciously. I gulped and emerged from the bathroom, trying to act casual.

"Work was boring," Sean muttered.

"I actually had a talk with my dad," I announced. She arched an eyebrow at me.

"How did that go Hun?" She asked.

"Um. It went well. A lot better than I thought...." I trailed off in confusion at her expression. Sean looked at me knowingly. He eyes flickered between us and then she eyed the bed again.

"Jake I thought you always made your bed," she exclaimed. I swore I went tomato red. Sean gasped before letting out a little bit of a chuckle. He could hardly contain himself. I glared at him. Kristen looked between us and then her eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness, can you say awkward? Right," she said clearing her throat. "I'll just..um..I'll be downstairs," she motioned towards the door with her thumb and then retreated from the room, closing the door behind her.

I groaned and threw myself onto bed next to Sean. He laughed and I punched him in the leg.

"It's not funny," I whined. He just smirked.

"This is exactly why we need our own place," he grinned triumphantly.

"It's almost as if you planned this," I snickered, smacking his chest playfully. He threw a pillow at my face.

"Hey!" I exclaimed when he jumped on top of me.

"I know where you're ticklish...." He trailed off evilly. He moved his hand up my inner thigh. I shivered.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It," I warned. He grinned and began tickling. I laughed uncontrollably and squirmed underneath him. "I'm so gonna get you back for this!" I yelled when he suddenly jumped off of me and ran towards the door. I huffed and ran after him. "Wait what about our picnic? It's kinda late now!" I shouted down the hallway as Sean descended the stairs.

"We'll go tomorrow. Sorry I got too caught up with you," he said teasingly over his shoulder. My cheeks went red again. Dammit I blushed so easily. Sean was such a naughty boy.