20

Yoongi's POV

Namjoon told us to wait for him to meet up with Shin. Hoseok is very excited to meet Shin and he told us that he has many thing to ask Shin.

HS : You know... i always curious about his sudden leave. I mean I don't think it's just because of his family.
JK : But hyung, maybe it's true cause my mother also sometimes nagged at me. She told me to go study and stuff.
JM : Yeahh i forgot that Shin only 2 months younger than Jungkook.
JK : Yupp imma hyung to him.

Jungkook being cocky is the most funny thing. Every time he does that Jin hyung and Jimin always nagged at him. Especially Jin hyung. He always tell Jungkook about how he raised Jungkook on his back.

It's funny just to watch them. Then there's Taehyung and Hoseok laughing historically at them. Somehow Namjoon were not seen anywhere.

SJ : Yah! Where's Namjoon? He told us to wait but he's late.
TH : Maybe he's in the toilet?

Suddenly my phone rang. It's Y/N. I quickly answer her calls.

YG : Hey baby what's up?
Y/N : Babe... u told me u will come home earlyyyy. I'm hungry. I'm waiting for you to come home so that we can eat together. Where are you?
YG : Omg! I'm sorry babygirl. I forgot. Wait at home okay? I'll be back real quick.
Y/N : Okay babe. See ya at home. I love you.
YG : I love you too.

I ended the call and turn to the boys.

YG : Guyss I'm sorry. I have to go home.
TH : Why? Is everything okay hyung?
YG : Yeah it just... Y/N is alone at home. I'm worried.
SJ : Yeah you should go. You can meet Shin later. We will tell Namjoon when he got here.
YG : okayy thanks hyung. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

They waved at me as I stepped out from the company's building.

————————————————

Y/N POV

I stand up as I heard the door was unlocked from the outside. It must be Yoongi.

He walked in and I ran towards him. Hugging him tightly.

Y/N : Babe... I miss u so much.
YG : ( chuckle ) yes babygirl I miss you too. I bought us Chicken for dinner. You said u were hungry right?
Y/N : Ermmm thank you babe. This is why I love you so much.

I kissed his lips and take the chicken away from his hand. I walked towards the kitchen and he following me from behind. He back hugged me as I take out the chicken from its bag.

Y/N : Everything okay today?
YG : Hmm yeah. Just ordinary. Our friend just came to Seoul to pursue career in music industry.
Y/N : That's nice. How did u guys meet?
YG : He was a trainee like umm like 4 years ago? Then suddenly he stopped cause of his family against it. Plus, he is the same age as you.
Y/N : WOW maybe we also can be friend. Am I Right honey?
YG : But he should know that ur my wife first.

He smiled and kissed my lips. I giggled the way he flirt. He's getting good at it. He started kissing my neck and I pushed him away.

Y/N : babe... let me have the chicken first. I'm really hungry...
YG : Okayyy you always ruin the mood.
Y/N : heheheheh I love you.
YG : I love you too.

We eat the chicken in front of the TV while cuddling. And I didn't realize I fell asleep next to him after eating those chicken.