5

After had braekfast with yoongi i told him that i need to go to the store to buy some groceries. He doesn't want to let me go.

You: yoongi please..... i need to go to the store....

YG: why??? Just stay...... i want you to be by my side the whole day...

You: well....there is nothing in the fridge that i can cook... wouldn't you be hungry when dinner's time?

YG: nooooo..... i'm not hungry....i'm promise youuuu.....if i'm hungry i can eat you, right??

He hugged me so tight and keep doing it cause he doesn't want me to go. After a few minutes struggling with him, he finally let me go.

YG : i'll go with you.

You: whatever....do what you like.... i'm happy as long as you happy.

He smiled and break the hug. He then grabbed the car key and hold my hand as we going out through the main door.

In about 10 minutes we arrived at the store. Yoongi pushed the trolley and following me around. I choosed all the item that i had to buy carefully. I didn't realize that we are in that store for 2 hours. No wonder i saw yoongi's pouted towards me.

YG: hey....hurry up...

You: i'm trying...just...hold on a little bit, okay honey?

YG: i'll give you another hour to shop. Then we going back, okay??

You: why are you in such a hurry?? It's not like you have things to do at home.

YG : i can't help it.... i want to make you mine again....i just can't wait.

You: nope....we're not going to do it tonight....

YG: why????

You : because i have homework....remember? I'm still a highschool girl okay? Who told you to marry a girl instead of woman?

YG: but you are already a woman.... i turn you into one.....

He chuckled and i smile when i saw his small laugh. He's so damn cute. Oh my god.... god bless my eye...