13

YG : she's my wife so don't u dare.

Jungkook shocked in disbelieve about what yoongi had told him just now. Somehow i feel pitty for him. Like...he really shocked. Haha~~

JK : wife...wait. hyung...u mess with me, right?? Why didn't i know anything about this. Does BTS know bout this or just me??
YG : just you...for now. I planned of telling you guys bout this. That's why I'm telling y/n to come here.

Omfg...did i just hear it right?? I mean...he planning to tell everyone about his marriage?? Oh god!!! I'm s9 happy rn!!! Min Yoongi ilysm!!

JK : but hyung...really...how?? I mean...
YG : okay okay...i will explain it later. So can you get the fucking out of here? Cause i want some privacy wit my wife.
JK : okay but... Don't do anything dirty in there~~ ik your wall are soundproof.

He gave us a little smirked before he went away. Yoongi just make an annoyed face. He turned his face to me and smile.

YG : so...wanna come inside?
Y/N : yeah...i guess so?

He hold my hand and pulled me inside his studio. It was a big studio. Everything was organized well. He told me to sit on the couch while he clean up some paper that was on his table.

Somehow i really admire him cause he work so hard on something and get a reward. But he looks hot when he's focus on something.

YG : babygirl....what are you looking at?? Do i look hot??

I was shocked. I didn't realized that i keep an eye to him that long. OMG!!! What to do I'm so embarrassed.

Y/N : btw...i cooked for u something. Hope u like it.

I handed to him the bag. He take a look of it and he seemed really touched. He look at me and hug me tight immediately.

YG : thank you so....much!!!! I love you babygirl. You make my day.
Y/N : hahahha okay...now eat.. I'm afraid the food was already cold.

He nodded and opened the Tupperware. With a wide smile he ate it.

YG : babe...this is awesome!! I'm really happy today because of you. It's delicious!!

I chuckeled and watch him eat. I'm full just by watching him eating.

Suddenly the bell on his door rang continuously. He sighed as he had known what is it about or who is it. He lazily got up from his couched and went to the door.

As soon as he opened the door i heard a loud noise coming from there.

' Hyung!! Jungkook already told us about you. So...you better explain it right now, right here. '