15

When i got out from his car, i walked faster than him and went inside the house. I heard yoongi called out my name but i just ignored him. I don't know why i feel so nervous after he said that to me.

Yoongi's POV

I called her name three times but she just ignored me. I hate it when someone ignored me. I quickly ran towards her and grab her  waist. She squirming to get away but i hold her tightly.

YG : you've been baaaddd girl y/n... Are you scared to be punish??
Y/N : wh..what are you talking about?? Me? Scared? Don't be ridiculous.
YG: then...why are you running away?
Y/N : because.. i...i need to go to the bathroom. Now let me go.
YG : hmm....is that so?? Alright...go ahead.

I let her waist go and without a word she just ran towards the bathroom. I know she nervous...but seeing her like that just make me wanna tease her more. I chuckled and threw myself on the bed.

Y/N POV

I locked the bathroom's door and leaned against it.

Oh my god!!! Wtf??? I'm so nervous. He must have sense it already. Should i wait for him to sleep or should i just get out? Aarrgghh!!! I don't know what to do anymore...

I waited like 15 minutes in the bathroom. I decided to take a peak outside. I saw him lying on the bed. He seemed asleep.

I walked towards the bed and i saw him alredy sleeping. I move closer to his face to check him out but i took a wrong move.

He suddenly opened his eyes while he grab my wrist and puahed me down. Now he is on top of me. He look straight into my eyes, make me looked away from embarrassment.

YG : what took you so long in there? You know i can't wait, right?
Y/N : sorry...i..

He interrupted me with kiss on my lips. His lips moved slowly and i felt his tongue licking my lips, asking for entrance. Like i was possessed, i opened my mouth and our tongue met each other.

Soon, he kissed me harder than before. I moaned between the kiss. I felt his bulge between my thigh. My hand reached for his belt, wanting to unbuckle his jeans.

Yoongi suddenly stopped kissing me and pushed my hand back above my head.

YG : patience babygirl...not yet. Not untill you get your punishment.

I whined to him and he smirked to me. He started to undress me including my underwear, leaving me naked. He tied my hand together kiss my lips down to my jawline. Then he moved his lips to my collarbone down to my stomach.

I let out a small moan, feeling the pleasure that he's giving me. I watched him getting down to my inner thigh before his head disappeared between my thigh.

I moaned uncontrollable when he licked my clit while making some lewd noise. It just turned me on so much. He stopped licking my clit and looked at me.

YG : you taste so damn good babygirl. Now... Let's see how long you can take the pleasure that i was going to give to you.

He shoved two finger inside me and i moaned his name.

YG : yeah baby.... That's right...moaned my name. Let the world know how good it is.

Then he added another finger, makes it three. He moved his finger in fast pace.

Y/N : y- yoongi....haa!!! I- i think... I'm gonna...
YG : you can't come before you tell me how bad girl you are today. Now...tell me how bad you are.
Y/N : I'm...please... I'm sorry I've been so... Bad..today...ahh!! Yoongi!!!
YG : you being bad to who??
Y/N : I'm being....bad to yoo- yoongi...
YG : wrong answer babygirl. You should say I've been badgirl to daddy.

I saw he smirked to me. My legs started to shake. I wanna cum so bad but yoongi won't allow me to do so.

Y/N : I've been....soooo bad to....haaa!! To you d- daddy!!! Please..let me cum
YG : okay...yeah you can cum now.

I came hard on yoongi's hand. He licked his finger clean and licked all my cum that dripping from my pussy. He then kissed me so i can taste myself. I tried to catch up my breath untill he spesk to me.

YG : that's for the punishment. Now for the real sex.

He kissed me again and whispering on my ear.

YG :  I'll make you cum four times tonight. You better prepared for it.

This man....he wouldn't let me sleep tonight.