1

It's only 12.00 midnight. I was all alone untill I heard a sound like a door was closed neatly. I stretched out my head from the
kitchen and I saw it was yoongi.

YG: hi. Stay up late?

You: uh-huh.

He continued his step and entered his bedroom. It's been 1 year since we married. It's some kind of family matter though.

I wanted to stop the marriage but when I saw my mom begging to me I feel like I have to continued  this marriage for my family sake.

Also since we married he never touched me and of course I had asked him why. But he told me that I'm still in my school period.

Well yes, I'm 18 years old and have a long way to go before  my first time right?

But at the corner of my heart I feel a little disappointed in him. We didn't love each other so why would I bother for wanting him to touch me?

YG: good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?

You: yes of course. What time did you leave for work? Should I cook dinner for you?

YG: no. You don't have to.i will leave at 12 noon and i' m not sure when I will be back. Just.... don't wait for me, okay??

You: okay. Got it. Oh no!! Gonna late for school!!  Bye. See ya!

It is lunch time when I realized that I didn't bring my lunch box. I think I left it at the table. Arrrggghhhh!!!! It's so dan frustrating. I took out my phone and started to search yoongi' s name.

You: [text] where are you? Did you just leave home?

YG:[text] well.... I'm about to. Why? Did you looked for your lunch box??

You [text] yeah.... I'm sorry, but can you bring it to me?? Cause I didn't bring my money either.

YG:[text] yeah sure... gotta be there in 10 minutes.

Like he said in 10 minutes he came to my classroom. After he leave some of my classmate asked me who is he. I said he was my cousin. He'll no u wanna tell them that's my husband. There's only one person who know about my marriage. It was my best friend, hana.

HN: did you two did it??

You: did what?? Don't be ridiculous!!he didn't love me. How is he supposed to have sex with me??

HN: have you asked him properly? All I know is you did not confess your feeling at all. You say you did not love him but I know you'll be him. Just be straight  dumbass!!

You: I don't know how to asked him. What if he didn't love me?? Yoongi seem cold outside but I know he is warm inside.

HN: them try to confess. Just do it tonight.

You: okay. Fine....i will.