Chapter 24: Pack

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring.

Third Person POV

Never in his wildest dream even, Jeongguk thought he'd wake up to this stunning and beautiful sight---of his mate sleeping soundly in his arms---looking soft and beautiful as always.

Jeongguk closes his eyes again---takes a deep breath and hopes that when he opens his eyes---Taehyung is still there---even when he he can feel him completely---he still doesn't want this to be a dream. And he's met with three same breathtaking sight when he opens his eyes.

Jeongguk brings his hand upto Taehyung's face and traces his eyebrows, his eyes, moving to his cheek and then lips. Everything about Taehyung is so damn soft and beautiful that it fucking hurts.

I've been so cold all this time---the warmth that these sheets provide me were never enough. I've been longing for a person to be in arms when I wake---the person who loves me, cares for me and protects me.

You do it all and more Taehyung. You love me like it's made just for me. You take care of me because you know I'm a mess. And you protect me from doing all the things that I might regret.

You protected me from those wolves. You tried to. You didn't care about yourself while doing it---you were ready to take the hit for me even when you don't know how to fight. This alone is enough to make me fall deeper in love with you.

You save me from my father. Jeongguk chuckles at that.

You don't give a shit about him and just defend me all the time.

I will try my best to show you my love. Through words and through my actions---I will show you how much I love you and how lucky I am to have you.

You trust me so much. I don't think I even deserve it but you do trust me and I can see it in your eyes. I will make you believe that I trust you too and that I'll never break your faith and trust in me. I promise to try my best.

And one simplest yet most mesmerising thing that makes me want to love you and cherish you forever is that you make me happy. You make me truly happy.

And I hope I make you happy too.

Jeongguk let's his lips linger on Taehyung's forehead as he kisses the skin softly. Taehyung stirs awake with the soft ticklish feeling. He blinks opens his eyes the same time Jeongguk looks at him.

And once again they are lost in eachother's eyes. Jeongguk always sees a flicker of shine in Taehyung's eyes. Then that flickers spreads and becomes tiny little stars that never lose their shine. That's why Taehyung's eyes are always glittering and always so expressive.

And Jeongguk's eyes are deep. Pitch black with no ending and Taehyung always finds himself falling in them when ever Jeongguk looks at him. It's like Jeongguk has captured him and Taehyung wants to stay captive. Forever.