Chapter 3: Click

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Yeah, that's him. Pretty, isn't he?" Hoseok chuckles, ignoring Jimin's glare.

"Yeah---pretty." Jeongguk says, not paying attention to anyone, eyes set on the floor where Taehyung stood moments ago.

"Careful Jeongguk, you try to hit on him, he hits you with a bottle." Hoseok utters amused again.

"Wouldn't dare." Jeongguk whispers, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Stop ignoring me Hoseok." Jimin utters.

"Why are you so worked up Jimin? He'll be very safe here. You know that." Hoseok says.

"You said the same when you appointed him to the first counter. How can I believe nothing will happen here. He's the same Taehyung and people here are bigger assholes." Jimin says, irritated, annoyed, angry.

"No one would dare---".

"He's a human Hoseok, this club is full of werewolves and vampires than it is with humans. He's oblivious to all this. Vampires want his blood and the were's want to mate him. That's fucking dangerous and you say everything will be okay. He's lucky to have survived this long." Jimin was breathing heavily, voice not loud enough for others to hear.

"Jimin, calm down." Yoongi grabs his hand and pulls him closer to himself.

"I don't know why you're so worked up just because he works in my club. Where ever he'll go, it's gonna be the same. He has no problem working here then why are you so---".

"He's an idiot okay. He doesn't understand how dangerous---".

"You're calling yourself dangerous then. You're part of our world too." Jeongguk interrupts him.

"He's my best friend, I will never hurt him." Jimin replies.

"He doesn't know who you are, that would be enough to hurt him, knowing his own best friend hides things from him." Jeongguk says nonchalantly.

"He can't know about me or anyone. He just can't." Jimin sighs, inching impossibly closer to Yoongi.

"You can't control him Jimin. Let him do what he wants." Hoseok says, patting Jimin's knee softly.

"I just want him to be safe." Jimin hides his face in Yoongi's neck who places a soft kiss on his head.

"We know." Yoongi whispers.

"Make his work time till midnight, not even a minute late." Jimin glares at Hoseok.

"Okay boss." Hoseok pays off a salute.

"We should head home." Yoongi says. Jimin wanted to talk to Taehyung but he knows Taehyung will be mad so it's better to talk in Taehyung's home. No shouting here.

"Make sure Taehyung gets a cab or bus safely." Jimin points at Hoseok.

"I'll drive him to his apartment myself." Hoseok says.

"Much better." Jimin says.

"Goodnight." Jeongguk nods and bidd them goodbye.

"I'll drop him." Jeongguk says and Hoseok looks at him a little surprised.

"No need Jeongguk, he doesn't accept the offers from strangers."  Hoseok chuckles.

"I'll handle that." Jeongguk answers and Hoseok raises his eyebrow.

"What are you trying to do huh? I know he's pretty---".

"Beautiful." Jeongguk says and Hoseok laughs.