Chapter 16: Unusual

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Hyung?" Minho was in his office when he got Jeongguk's call.

"Jeongguk? Hey, everything alright?" Minho asks when he hears Jeongguk's very strained voice.

"No---nothing is alright." Jeongguk says and Minho furrows his eyebrows in confusion because Jeongguk never talks so---depressed.

"Jeongguk, tell me what's wrong?" Minho asks and hears him sigh deeply from other line of the phone.

"I'm on way to your office. I'll tell you once I get there." Jeongguk replies.

"Yeah, okay. I'm waiting." And Jeongguk ends the call.

He drives faster than he usually does. He wants to be alone but at the same times he wants someone to comfort him. He wants to cry his heart out infront of someone who'll really listen and understand him. Minho is that person---who really does understands him.

So now he sits infront of him, eyes almost tearing up as he tells him everything that happened in Taehyung's apartment.

"I should've told him about everything. I should've trusted him enough to know that he won't leave me. He said he wouldn't have left me if had told him but---but I didn't." Jeongguk utters, now getting frustrated by himself.

"I shouldn't have listen to Jimin hyung. He said not to tell Taehyung and look---look what happened." Minho kept looking at Jeongguk with sad eyes yet he won't let Jeongguk give up so easily.

"Does he know about the mate bond?"  Minho asks. "Whoever told Taehyung about you all must've told him about this too no?"

"I don't think he knows about that but I know who told Taehyung the truth though." Jeongguk gritts his teeth.

"Siwon?" Minho utters.

"Yes. Him." Jeongguk says his name with disgust.

"Now that Taehyung knows everything, you should tell him about you both being mates and also the truth about who he really is. He deserves to know that." Minho says. Jeongguk had told him about Taehyung's reality.

"He needs to know about alot of things hyung. And I have no idea how he will react to the news about his parents." Jeongguk says, eyes staring into void. He doesn't now how he's so calm after being pushed away by Taehyung.

"His parents?" Minho asks.

"Yeah, Jimin and Yoongi hyung went to his house in Daegu. Both of his parents are humans so there is no way they could've given birth to an Alpha." Jeongguk says and Minho rubs his temple---everything changed so---fast.

"I confessed to him. I told him I love him." Jeongguk says and let's put a humourless chuckle. He's staring at the carpet all this time, never once looking at Minho. And Minho thinks how many more bombs Jeongguk has yet to throw at him about all this.

"What---did he, how did he reacted?" Minho asks.

"No idea. I left right after that." Jeongguk says and Minho gapes at him.

"Are you fucking serious? You're a goddamn coward Jeongguk." Minho says.

"That's what he told me too." Jeongguk says, a smile on his lips that's dead.

"Why did you leave Jeongguk?" Minho desperately asks.

"He didn't want me there." Jeongguk replies immediately.

"But you were supposed to fight for him---".

"For him---not with him." Jeongguk interrupts.

"Jeongguk! You were supposed to stay there and tell him each and every thing. He definitely would've listen to you." Minho says and Jeongguk shakes his head.