Chapter 19: Mystic

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung woke up next to Jeongguk and it felt like he started anew. It was a feeling like he's about to start a fresh and new chapter of his life---with Jeongguk. He has woken up next to Jeongguk before once but this time---It's different, there is something so magical about it that Taehyung wants to jump in happiness and he does.

He jumps on Jeongguk---more like slides up and now lays completely on top of Jeongguk and starts wriggling, chuckling while doing so. Jeongguk feels something---more like someone moving on top of him and he groans sleepily.

"Jeongguk! Jeongguk!! Wake up." Taehyung says and the voice is too loud for Jeongguk. Sleepy Jeongguk immediately recognises the voice and opens his eyes, finding Taehyung on top of him.

"What are you doing baby?" Jeongguk groggily asks and Taehyung squeals at the nickname.

"I'm waking you up and----and I'm so happy. So wake up." Taehyung utters and cups Jeongguk's face who was about to close his eyes again.

"Five more minutes Taehyung please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns. He literally just told him that he's happy and wants him to wake up and Jeongguk wants to sleep? No damn way.

"Get up." Taehyung tries once again---hoping he'll wake up but Jeongguk doesn't. So Taehyung does what he loves doing---he kisses Jeongguk---hard.

Jeongguk's eyes immediately open in surprise when he feels the firm lips of his mate. Taehyung's lips are already moving and Jeongguk's eyes droop slowly and they close---he kisses back, almost lazily but Taehyung wants him to kiss him back like he's kissing him.

Taehyung wants Jeongguk to wake up and that's exactly what he's going to to. He bites Jeongguk's lower lip and the pure blood gasps slightly. Taehyung's already straddling Jeongguk so he slowly moves his hips, right over Jeongguk's crotch area and Jeongguk's body shudders a bit---his hands fly immediately to Taehyung's hips.

Taehyung definitely has succeeded in waking Jeongguk up and his hips rolling over his clothed member drives Jeongguk crazy and it's literally just the start of the day!

Taehyung smirks in between the kiss when Jeongguk squeezes his hips---he feels proud that he's able to wake Jeongguk up---literally. Though all the confidence fades when Jeongguk's arm holds him firmly by his waist and he sits up. The moment Jeongguk pulls him closer to himself---his lips take control.

Jeongguk holds Taehyung's back of head, fingers threading to his hair softly and Taehyung's nails dig into Jeongguk's shirt on his shoulders as he lets Jeongguk unravel with the sweet yet firm kiss.

Jeongguk's arm slides from Taehyung's waist to his thigh and he runs his hand up and down sensually---leaving goosebumps on Taehyung's skin in their wake.

Now Taehyung thinks Jeongguk is definitely up and much to his own dismay---he pulls away, pressing a hand on Jeongguk's chest and slightly pushes him away.

He's met with Jeongguk's black eyes which seems to have a depth without any end---they are so deep and intense  that Taehyung almost shudders.

"That was a very exquisite way of saying good morning baby." Jeongguk rasps and Taehyung turns red---as if he wasn't already.

"You weren't waking up---I had to do something." Taehyung replies and Jeongguk smirks.

"Well I think I'd love to be woken up like this every morning." Jeongguk says and keeps caressing Taehyung's thigh.

"Tell me you love me and you got yourself a deal." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's eyes widen in surprise.

"Wh--what?" Jeongguk stutters and Taehyung panics. He thinks he over stepped the line and the panic is visible on his face. Jeongguk does too when he notices the expression on Taehyung's face. He was just caught of guard because why wouldn't he want to tell Taehyung that he loves him---