Chapter Two

Robin POV

It was a normal day at the cave. M'gann was baking cookies (And burning said cookies), Connor was watching static, Wally and Artemis were arguing, and Kaldur was trying and failing to read a book within three meters of the fighting pair.

And I? I was finding crevices to hide pranking supplies. You never know when you might need it.

Suddenly the zeta tubes announced, "Batman, A08." A/N I have no idea what the real numbers are, so they are all going to be made up.

I jumped out of the corner I was investigating and ran up to him. All he said was, "Mission room. Now." Typical Bats

When we were all there, he started off with, "It has come to the League's attention that there is a new superhero team rising.

Time Skip While Batsy Tells The YJ team about the seven. Just their superhero names, abilities, ect. The Justice League doesn't know anything about their identities.

After Bruce's explanation, the whole team started firing questions at him. I asked the one that created the current silence. "It seems like they are helping people. Why do they need to be detained?"

Batman didn't flinch. He knew I was going to ask that. "Listen to this radio conversation that we intercepted."

This is going to be in play format

Unknown voice one: Hey, B Superman, are you there?

Connor gasped and looked at Batman for confirmation. Bruce nodded grimly and motioned to keep listening.

Unknown voice two: I'm here BH Aquaman. SS Arrow?

Unknown voice three: Here. F Iron Man?

Unknown voice four: He- wait. Someone is listening in. I'll reroute the signal and destroy the connection. You all know where to go.

Unknown voice one: Copy. Sign off. BH Aquaman.

Unknown voice two: B Superman signing off

Unknown voice three: SS Arrow signing off

The line went dead. Everyone besides Batman and me was still. I assumed they were in a state of shock.

Bats broke the silence. "That was the only clip we could get. It seems like the team found out how we tune in to communications and blocked us. And the last voice, known as F Iron Man, is guessed to be the seventh member of the team, who has never been seen. We only know he exists because Charm told the press. He is the person behind the computers and technology the team has, at least, that is popular opinion. And this clip proves why they are so dangerous. B Superman, one of them was called. They all could be clones of Justice League heroes."

Everyone was silent and grim. We are going to catch these heroes.

Hey! The author here! Just to let you all know, this is only going to be the original team, and no bat family. I like batfam too, but it would just be too many characters to keep track of. But Red Hood and BatGirl might make an appearance, and maybe Bathound too. Wink, wink.

Bye Bookworms!- Wild_Dragon_Girl