Plans

Die Babys is German for the babies. I learned that in my German class 🙃

Also they will be talking about average baby weight for Italians and I couldn't find it for Italians so I used Europeans instead

They're also all in Italy at this point

And at some point Feli and Romano are speaking Italian amongst themselves and I was too lazy to look up words so it's gonna be in italics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting a handle on the fact that Romano would also be giving birth, the two couples sat down on Antonio's couches.

"So.. now-a what?" Romano began. "What should we do-a about all of this?"

Feli gasped. "We-a should move in together!"

"Fratello, as much as I love you, I don't think I would-a want to stay around that potato muncher for very long."

"Well, it-a doesn't have to be for very long. We could all just stay in together and get situated on how we can-a prepare for the future bambini."

Everyone took a moment to think about how smart of an idea that was.

"Ja, I like zhat idea. Also, one of zhe zhings zhat I vant to cover is zhe whole personification zhing. Romano, jou said Feli's baby vould be Sicily. Vhat about jours?"

Romano looked down in thought. "Well.. I'm not-a sure. The bambini could very well not end up being personifications. They could end up being cities. I'm not-a entirely sure."

"Well, whatever happens, I am going love them." Romano looked up at Toni and smiled. Toni smiled back.

About a week had passed at this point. The four countries decided they would move in together, just for the time being.

They chose to rent a house with five bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Feli flopped onto a couch and sighed happily. The couple's had just finished exploring the house.

"I can't believe we-a got a house this quick."

"Well, thanks to this-a tomato bastard, he spoke to our bosses behind our backs and spoke to them."

"Vait, vhat?"

"It's fine, everyone eventually believed what I said. And their boss was the one who found this house."

Romano flopped down beside his brother.

"This couch is-a comfy."

The two brothers looked at each other and then up to their boyfriends.

"Roma, Feli, why are you looking at us like that."

The brothers spoke at the same time.

"We are-a deeming this couch as our-a pregnancy couch."

Ludwig sighed as they laughed.

Antonio smiled as he made his way to the unexplored kitchen.

"Holy shit this kitchen is huge."

Everyone hurried to where the Spaniard stood.

"It's-a bigger than your cock."

Everyone gasped, as it wasn't Romano who made the sarcastic comment.

"Nice one, Fratello."

The brothers went back to their couch. Antonio yawned.

"I'm going upstairs to take a little siesta."