An hour later Grace and Sirena exited Grace's room both of them had smiles on their faces and messes hair. Both girls paused at the sight in front of them, Jacob and Stiles were hovering over a laptop and talking quietly with one another. 

It was an hour later when Grace and Sirena both walked out of Grace's bedroom both girls had messes hair and smile on there faces. 

"Am I seeing things," Sirena whispered to Grace, she rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. "Or are Jacob and Stiles bonding." 

"No, I'm afraid you are not." Grace smiled and put her arms around the witches waist pulling her closer to her side. "I think it's a miracle." she has been trying all summer to get Jacob to take interested in things Stiles liked. 

"You do know we can hear you right?" 

Yes, they knew, they just couldn't care. The girls were in a happy mood this morning, nobody was going to ruin it for them. 

Grace and Sirena had taken a seat across from Stiles and Jacob. When Sirena went to take the Jacob cup to take a drink, it was grabbed before she could touch the handle by Grace. 

"I don't think you wanted to drink blood with your mourning coffee," Grace said when the witch gave her a look. "Because that's what's in this cup." 

Sirena turned her nose up at that. "That is disgusting." she glanced at Jacob. "Why would even mix your coffee with blood?" 

"We are vampires what do you expect." The twins answered even though the question was only for Jacob. 

She was used to the twins speaking at the same time or how they always shared some sort of look like they were thinking the same thing. She thought it was creepy, maybe that's why they always do it more when she was around. 

Sirena shook her head before slamming both hands on the table. "Have you had any breakfast? she asked Stiles who only shook his head. "I can not believe Jacob hasn't even made you some breakfast. 

"If Stiles wanted some breakfast then he could make it himself, he knows where everything is," Jacob told his friends. "I'm not his god damn slave." 

"But it's the nice thing to do." 

Jacob pushed himself up off the chair. "Why don't you make him some breakfast since you know 'it's the nice thing to do." he grinned at Sirena and bent down to give his sister a kiss on the forehead. "I'm going to take a shower." 

"Don't use all the hot water like you did last time," Grace yelled after her twin, he just waved her off. waiting until she heard the water running she turned back to Sirena. "You have got to stop whining him up." 

"No it's fun." was Sirena answer. "Okay since nobody is going to cook then I suggest we go out for some breakfast." 

At the Stiles' eyes widened a little. "I can cook. We could stay here instead of going out somewhere and wasting money. " 

The girls could already tell Stiles was using that as an excuse. "Don't worry about money Stiles," Grace told him. Nobody had to worry about money in this house. "We can find somewhere out of Beacon Hills if you are worried about being seen with us. And you will be back in Beacon Hills in time for school." 

Stiles couldn't help but feel awful for making Grace think he was ashamed to be seen outside with her and Jacob. It wasn't that, it was being people in this town are kind of nosey and if Stiles shows up somewhere with Jacob then people would ask questions then it will get back to his dad. It's not like he can tell everyone that Jacob is his long lost twin, he had no idea about him.