(6)Brilliant Plan

Hey guys here is chappie six^.^ I don't think it will be that long, but we'll see!

THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN BOLDLY WARNED.

Lightly E D I T E D.

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

xoxoxoxoxo

 Brilliant Plan

The car ride back to the McFarroll mansion was rather dull and quiet. Leigh's nerves were on end, and she figured that Jason could sense her anxiety because he didn't force a conversation on her. Her brain was hurting from trying to figure out how exactly he would help her with her assignment, although something told her that he was a hands on type of person. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to try to sleep with her, and no matter how much her body wanted that to happen - her mind told her otherwise.

It wasn't even the fact that she didn't want to sleep with him or give in to him; she just didn't want the disappointment. She didn't want him to be like Eli, her last boyfriend, and only toy with her long enough to reach his climax and leave her high and dry. She knew that if Jason were to do that, she would never be able to change her views about sex being overrated. Yet, as she thought of this, her brain began to conjure up a massive plan to eliminate the little measly crush she had on the man across from her.

She was sure that it was only lust she was feeling, and if she were to have a horrible experience with him - such as bad sexual intercourse - then she knew she would be able to get him out her head. The plan was brilliant, and even though the idea of giving into him made her stomach feel slightly sick, she couldn't pass the chance to eliminate the minor feelings she felt for him. After all, her feelings for him -whatever they were - would get her nowhere. As soon as he got the rest of his trust fund, they would call the wedding off and Jason would be happy with his money, and she? Somewhere in the corner heartbroken. 

Leigh shook her head, forbidding the thoughts from ever invading her mind again. She couldn't afford to have her lustful feelings for her fake fiancé grow into anything more than what they already were. When it came to playing a game with the McFarroll's, the other component never won.

"Are you okay?" Jason's voice filled the quiet limo, making Leigh slightly jump from being brought out of her thoughts. She looked over to him, observing the way his own eyes were observing her. She couldn't help but to wonder why he had chosen to sit all the way across from her. On the ride to the restaurant, he had made sure to sit beside her with his large arm propped over her shoulder.

"I'm fine," she said after a slight pause, bringing her hands into her lap to fidget with one another. Jason leaned forward, taking her small hands into his rather large ones as he peered into her eyes.

"Hey," he began his voice low and soft as he spoke to her, "we don't have to do anything tonight if you don't want to." His words took Leigh by surprise. This was the most sincerity she had ever got out of him sense she had met him, and a part of her wanted to take the offer and run, while the other half just wanted to get on with it. She wanted to prove that sex was overrated and her views towards Jason were clouded with lust.

"I'm fine, Jason," she repeated, giving him a coy smile. "I was just lost in my thoughts." Jason gave her a hesitant look before sitting back into his seat and nodding at her.

"If you're sure-"

"Positive," she spoke before he could fully finish his sentence. She didn't need him going soft on her now. Leigh could admit that they did have a good dinner date and that -aside from the fawning females- she had a good time. And, that was all the more reason for her to realize that her lust was clouding her judgment. She was warming up to him, and that wasn't okay.