Chapter 10

(My Notes: Hi my luvs 💛I really love you guys. When you guys comment how much you love this book, it makes me feel so good inside because this is my first book ever. When I first started I felt like an amateur and no one was going to see this story. But now I feel like I belong. I really all of you guys, especially the ones who comment and read "my notes". We'll this is a little surprise for you guys. Happy Halloween!🎃)

Chapter 10

Bianca's POV

"Buenos dias!", A loud voice with an African accent, filled my ears.

"Oh My God!" I sat up on the bed with a lot of force.

Unfortunately, it was too much force and with Mamas large head in the way, I accidentally head-butted her. I'm kind of glad she got head-butted because, first of all, who does that to someone who's sleeping? But at the same time, I'm even more annoyed because my head hurts like hell now.

"Ow !" She yelled rubbing her head.

"Mama!," I glared at her, "Why would you wake me up like that?"

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm just so excited for today. Aren't you excited baby?" My mom said smiling like a creep. She looks like those smiling crazy people from The Purge.

"Yeah...I guess. . Can I go take a shower and brush my teeth please?"

"Please do baby, your breath really stinks", She said heading to the door laughing.

I playfully rolled my eyes and I got up and went to the bathroom. After I was done, I opened up my average sized closet and looked for my outfit of the day.

It's pretty cold outside today so I put on a cozy outfit that would keep me warm. I left my hair alone because it looked pretty. Kinky, thick and curly. I absolutely loved my hair, it defies gravity.

After that I went to look outside the window. All I saw where Halloween decorations since it's not so far away. I saw one Christmas decoration too. 

"Bianca, come on!" Mama yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my phone and left my room.

"Ready to go?" She asked me grabbing her purse.

I nodded, "Let's go."I put on my sneakers and opened the front door.

"Wait, did you eat breakfast?",Mama asked me.

"No. Let's just skip to lunch. We'll eat after the mother-daughter whatever."I said stepping out the front door.

"Okay." She locked the door and we made our way to the car.

"Where are we going first?" I asked putting on my seat belt.

"To the mall." She said and then we headed off.

The car ride took long than expected and once we finally got there, I couldn't wait to get out of the car. I got out the car and we entered the mall.

The warm air hit me and it felt so good since it was so cold outside. The first store we went in was Foot Locker because I wanted some new sneakers. I considered myself a sneaker head.

When we got out the store Mama got a phone call so she went to a corner.

I just sat down, where they had seats in the mall. I was just minding my own business when a white girl came over to me with her hand out stretched. It looked like it was aiming for my hair.

"Woah. That hair looks cool, is it yours?" She said about to touch my hair.

"Do not touch me." I said swatting her hand away.

"I want to touch it, but I won't." She said moving back.

"Yeah, don't." I said harshly.

She flipped her boring, flat, brown hair and walked away.

"I wonder if she knows she just saved her own ass?" I mumbled.

Mama came back from her phone call. "Okay, let's go buy some clothes now."

We went to many stores and got lots of clothes. Mama and I really bonded today. So many laughs and smiles. I'm really glad I gave this day a chance because it turned out great. We should have more days like this to maintain our bonding level. Mama and I ended up at a Japanese Restaurant inside of the mall.

"I'm so tired." Mama said.

"Me too. Today was really fun, we should have more days like this you know?" I said eating my teriyaki chicken.

"Yeah we should. Do you want to go do your nails next week?" She said looking hopeful.

Every time she asks me if I want to do something with her, she always looks hopeful. That shows how much she wants to hang out with me. And that honestly just makes me love her more and say yes as fast as I can.

"Yes mother, I would love to." I said smiling.

She smiled back at me and we finished eating our food.

After we finished we left the mall and drove home. When we got home there was a big surprise waiting for us. We opened the door and saw Don waiting there with a bunch of roses in his hand. He had on a suit and was holding something behind his back. I hope he's not going to do, what I think he's about to do. But I think he was about to propose, and I hoped that I was wrong.

My Notes: Thanks so freaking much for 10k reads guys. Yes I'm really hype! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  But anyways, Happy Halloween Guys. Please Stay Safe!