Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Bianca's POV

Don, my mother and I have been invited to a party in Manhattan. Don was a part time model, so he knew a lot of people.

I would have turned it down because parties aren't my thing, but there are going to be famous people there. I would be stupid not to go. Anyone would be stupid not to go.

So yesterday, we all went shopping to buy what we were going to wear. Don got a black suit and Mama got a white knee length dress. She wanted me and her to be matching. I didn't mind I actually thought it was pretty cute. I straightened my hair.

After I got dressed I went downstairs and then we all left the house. We got into the car, when i began to get curious.

"Hey Don, do you know exactly what famous people will be there tonight?" I asked him smiling.

"No," He said hesitantly,"... why are you smiling like that ?" 

"Smiling like what?" I smiled harder.

"I don't know but I'm telling you better behave tonight."

"Don't I always?" I grinned widely.

"No," He said playfully without hesitation. "I'm serious Bianca."

"Don't worry." I smiled mischievously.

Charles POV

Good Afternoon. I just finished getting ready for a party that I was invited to in Manhattan near Times Square for New Years. I rather rest at home but I wanted to see how a party in New York was like.

I decided to invite Ashley, seeming as she had nothing better to do either. Ashley looked amazing. She had a short black dress with stockings and knee high boots. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

We reached the party in 2 and a half hours because of all of the traffic. The driver dropped us off at the entrance. There were so much people lining up to get in. And of course there were a sea of paparazzi.

"Charles who's this?"

"Is this your queen, Charles?"

"Who is this beautiful young lady with you?"

So many questions and they are all irritating. I held on to Ashley's hand tightly and made sure not to let her go. Once we finally made our way inside I went to a table that had my name on the seat. I asked for another for chair Ashley.

I've only been here for about 2 minutes and already bored. I asked Ashley if she wanted to dance and of course she said yes. I mean what woman would deny a dance with me.

As I was looking around, my eyes saw someone who was familiar. My eyes laid on Bianca walking with two people.

Bianca's POV

We went to go find a parking spot and once we did we all walked to the party. The parking spot was kind of far away so since we had to walk a lot, my feet started to hurt. I'm not even at the party and my feet is already hurting!

Once we got there I noticed that there were a lot of people there lined up and trying to go inside. There were also lots of paparazzi there.

The owner of the party was Don's friend. He was standing outside. Once he saw Don and the rest of us he told the security guards to let us in.

Once we went in side it was so warm, I loved it. We went to a table that had Dons name on it and and there were three chairs. This place was really big.

There was a slow song playing and Don and Mama went to dance. I was just sitting there waiting for a fast song to come on. I mean I can dance but I cant slow dance. Slow dancing isn't really my thing.

I was looking down on my phone when someone came and sat down next to me. I thought it was Mama or Don so I didn't pay attention to it.

Then I heard a deep husky voice that didn't sound much like Don and definitely not Mama.

"Care to dance?"

I looked up and there he was.

"Charles?" I asked confused.

(My Notes:

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Don't worry, I usually don't leave cliff hangers, its very rare if i do. Anyways sorry again for the very long wait. I have a question. Does anybody know how to make book covers. I'm tired of mine and I want a new one. You can just tell me on my message board, comments, or in box. You guys can expect the next chapter next weekend. Love you guys XO.)