Chapter 9: Mountain Rulers

Slight Smut

Next day, Jacob was still feeling insecure and worried that things between him and Abby were not going to be like it use to be, but Abby noticed his behaviour and was determined to prove him wrong. A few weeks ago, Abby had bought a few sexy lingeries that she thought would help spice things up with her relationship with Jacob. Especially now that he was acting distant towards her.

She ran into their bedroom, put on one of her sexy lingeries and covered up with one of his big t-shirts, before heading to Jacob's office.

Jacob didn't hear her walk in and startled a little when he felt her hands on her shoulder. He turned around in his seat and raised his eyebrows. "Why are you in one of my shirts?".

"That's something you'll have to figure out yourself" Abby replied with a flirty smirk. She jumped up onto his desk, grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh, slowly dragging his hand up her leg. "You've been very distant with me and I've missed you".

Jacob smirked and placed his other hand on her thigh. "I've been busy. Training my soldiers and judges. Paper work".

"No. You're avoiding me because you think that things between you and me are bad now. Which I can confidently say that it is not. I told you before Jacob, your past doesn't bother me at all" Abby said, crossing her arms and looking at Jacob annoyed. "Get that through your thick skull".

"Are you wearing anything under that shirt?" Jacob asked.

"Oh good try Solider. Changing the subject as usual" Abby jumped off the desk and started walking, only to be stopped by Jacob.

He stood up, his hands gripping tightly on her hips, and pulling her until her back slammed into his chest. He started placing kisses on her cheek, working his way down to her neck. "I want to see what you got underneath this shirt".

Abby's cheeks started burning from shyness. She grabbed the hem of the shirt, raised it over her head and threw it onto the ground. Jacob froze behind her the moment he laid eyes on the red fabric. He took a step back and examined the red lingerie that hardly covered her body but covered only the right places. Abby heard Jacob whistle from behind, making her blush even more. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain hit her on her bottom. A pain that came from Jacob slapping her butt cheek.

"Hey! Behave Mr" Abby joked.

"How do you expect me to behave when you've got this displayed for me? You should be thankful that I haven't been rougher" Jacob joked back. He wrapped his arm around her waist and swung her around, making her bend down, on her stomach onto the desk. His hand ran up and down her thigh, before he slapped her bottom again. Jacob then grabbed the waist line of the panties and dragged it down to her knees.

Abby knee he was becoming impatient now and the sound of his zipper being unzipped, just confirmed it all for her. She gripped tightly on the edges on the desk as Jacob slammed into her tight entrance, making Abby moan loudly.

"Shh pup. People are going to hear you" Jacob joked once again and started his fast and tough thrusts, putting Abby into a mess.

-

Two days later, Jacob had to go to Holland Valley for the weekend, to help his brother out with a few things. Abby was left in charge and maintained all of Jacob's work and soldiers.

Abby just had a shower and was peacefully sitting in Jacob's office when all of a sudden a bunch of soldiers and a young boy, that she had seen a few times wander around the Centre, walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Abby jumped out of her seat, curious when she saw the young man had been beaten up.

"This fool just helped Eli Palmer escape" one of the soldiers responded.

Terror ran in Abby's blood stream. All her fears about Eli destroying Eden's Gate and the Seeds rekindled again and it made her feel sick in the stomach.

"Jacob's going to be pissed" another Soldier said in the background.

"How can you do something like this? Wait a minute. Aren't you the one that helped that Deputy escaped one time from Jacob's cage as well?" Abby asked, remembering the stories that Jacob had told her.

"Yes mam, this is the guy right here" the soldier replied instead.

"Clearly someone didn't learn their lesson. Put him in the cages downstairs and have a few people stay down there with him" Abby ordered the men. "Jacob's definitely not going to be happy when he finds out".

"Mam, are you going to call Jacob?" One of the soldier's that stayed in the room, asked.

"I have too. If I know my brother well enough, then John Seed is in danger" Abby said. She picked her phone up and dialled Jacob's number.

The phone rang for a little while before Jacob picked up.

"Pup? What's up?" Jacob asked.

"It's not good Jacob. You need to come home straight away, possibly with John as well" Abby responded.

"Why? What happened?" Jacob continued to question.

"That guy that you keep calling Peaches? Yeah well he just helped Eli escape" Abby said straight out.

-

A few hours later, Jacob and both his brothers walked into the office, clearly disappointed and angry with what had occurred. Abby rushed over to Jacob and started to apologise, only to be cut off by an angry Jacob.

"Go to our bedroom and stay in there until I'm done here" Jacob said in an angry tone.

"But Jacob"

"I SAID OUT ABBY" Jacob shouted, scaring her.

Abby's eyes opened wide. This was the first time Jacob screamed at her like that and it was terrifying. Tears built up in her eyes and without saying another word, Abby ran out of the office crying her eyes out.

"Jacob, why did you scream at her? It wasn't her fault" John asked.

"I'm not in the fucking mood right now John. These morons can't even do their jobs properly and put my partners life in danger" Jacob said angrily as he eyed down each of his soldiers.

"That's not Abby's fault Jacob. Now calm down and let's solve this matter in a reasonable manner. Go and apologise to the poor girl" Joseph ordered his big brother. Jacob sighed but agreed to do so.

Abby laid on her stomach and continued to cry into the pillow. Heart broken and terrified. Her crying was so loud that she wasn't even able to hear Jacob walk into the bedroom, until she felt the bed dip. He laid down next to her, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her into his body. She turned her head and started crying into Jacob's chest this time. Jacob stroke her hair as he tightly held onto her.

"You've never screamed at me like that before" Abby cried.

"I know pup. I'm sorry" Jacob apologised. "You don't understand how much fear I had not knowing if you were still going to be here until I arrived. I know your brother is capable of doing anything".

Abby finally looked up at Jacob and really did see the fear he had, in his eyes. She turned her body onto her side, snuggled closer into his body and rested her hand on his chest. "I don't think I'm really capable of being any type of ruler. I think I'm going to leave that to you only".

"It's not your fault Abby. You are a great ruler but you just need better trained soldiers" Jacob reassured her.

"Jacob, you should get back to dealing with our new situation. I 100% understand and support you with everything that you do. If you need anything, I'll be right here. I promise" Abby smiled up at him.

"You sure pup? I still feel terrible for yelling at you" Jacob smiled back.

"I'm sure honey" Abby leaned up and pressed her lips against Jacob's. "I love you".

"I love you too" Jacob said. He got off the bed and walked back out the bedroom.

Abby felt a lot better knowing that Jacob wasn't really angry at her and now that the air between them was cleared, Abby decided to kick back in the bedroom, waiting for any help or orders from her partner.