Prince

The small group of kids head towards the White Castle

The small group of kids head towards the White Castle. Though the little girl wonder why wouldn't the prince like her? She asked the cat but he merely said because that's just the way he is. That really wasn't an answer for the little girl. Just because 'that's the way he is' really wasn't a decent answer. And this intrigue the girl to find out why the prince wouldn't like her.

"Ah ha! Here we are!" Hoseok beamed as the kids stopped in front the White Castle. Yet what the girl notice was that the castle had no gates, no walls boarding around the castle. It was just, there, out in the open. Anyone would've just walked right in without warning. Exactly what they were doing.

However though, the scenery was beautiful despite majority of the colors being white. The trees, the floor, even the sky consists of white. But it was quite freezing if the girl had to admit. Y/n shivered and hugged herself. A little scream came out of her as her eyes looked at the little bunny.

"Kookie! Why is your hair white??" The girl asked, shock over the fact she knew just a second ago his hair was brown and pink.

Jungkook looked at the top of his head, seeing his once brown pink locks, turn into a creamy white. Jungkook giggled and pointed towards his white ears and hair.

"That's cause bunnies change color! When really cold we turn white! But when really warm we turn brown or pink!" He giggled. Y/n looked at him, quite puzzled at his statement.

"But doesn't only hares change color? Wait?? Is Jungkook a hare and not a bunny? I've been lied too!?" The girl yelled having a slight crisis over what really Jungkook was. The wolf laughed at her remark as he shook his head, his ears bouncing slightly from shaking his head.

"No silly! Our world works a whole lot different from yours! In our world bunnies change color and hares don't. In our world bunnies, wolves and cats speak. And princes are-"

"Namjoon Hyung!" A voice squealed. The wolf's head perked up at the sound of his name. He looked up and saw a blonde boy running towards him.

"Oh Hey Jimin!" Namjoon waved back with a huge smile. The blonde boy smiled as he panted, a bit out of breath.

"Oh Hi Yoongi Hyung! Hoseok Hyung! Hey JK! And I-" The boy stopped as he locked eyes with the girl with his silver shining colored eyes. A slight blush spread among his cheeks.

"What's your name?" The boy answered with a shy smile. Y/n smiled in return, doing a little bow.

"I'm Y/n. Jimin right? Nice to meet you Jimin!" The girl greeted extending her hand out. This time, the boy took it and shook it with so much excitement.

"Nice to meet you Y/n! Gosh your so pretty!" The boy exclaimed only for the cat to pull him back by the collar. But everyone notice the slight blush that coated the little girl's cheeks.