Memories

"Come on Noona! Hyung is hiding here!" A little boy with his floppy ears dragged the girl through the forest

"Come on Noona! Hyung is hiding here!" A little boy with his floppy ears dragged the girl through the forest. She nodded and let the fast running boy drag her. Finally both children stopped at a large Cave. It was dark but the rocks were smooth from the amount of water that was in it.

"Hyung! I brought her!" The boy yelled. The girls' eyes focused on the cave as suddenly a boy appeared with his dirty blonde hair and his ears on his head twitching slightly. His fluffy tail swished along as he walked towards her. Worried was painted on his features.

"We have to hurry Jk! He's going to look here any moment! Did she already said bye to Yoongi Hyung and the others?" He asked. The brown colored hair boy with tips of rosy pink nodded his head making his floppy ears bounce.

"They did Namjoon Hyung. I brought it but I really don't wanna do this Hyung." His lips quivered. The girl turned facing the small boy.

"Kookie it's okay. I won't forget you okay? How can I forget such a cute bunny like you?" The girl answered. Tears pooled in his eyes as he ran towards her, hugging her tightly. Tears couldn't stop falling from his eyes. She embraces him back scratching behind his floppy rosy ears.

"Jungkook it's okay. It's only for a short while." she whispered, her eyes averted to the blonde boy. His eyes too were pooling of tears but he refused to let them fall. She smiled sweetly at him opening her arms as Jungkook cling to her body.

"Come on Joonie I know you want a hug too." She smiled. Without a second thought he ran squeezing her in a tight embrace.

"Please don't forget us. Please don't. You already promise Yoongi Hyung. So you can't forget us. Please don't."

"I won't forget you Joonie I promise. I'll come back."

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"Hyung! Are you sure this was a good idea? You know bringing her here? She doesn't even remember us!"

"I know Jungkook, but it's the only to keep her safe from him."

"But Hyung!-"

"Shhhh Jk your going to wake her up." A deep voice silenced Jungkook's voice. With all this talking, Y/n shuffled in her sleep. Twisting and turning, her body felt slightly heavy. She fluttered her eyes open, but her vision was blurry. All she saw was two blurred faces. Easily she recognized Jungkook's large floppy ears. But the other person she had no clue who it was.

"W-where am I?" She croaked as suddenly a headache appeared. She groaned sitting up straight realizing her hair is a mess. He's dream was so foggy and disoriented that she couldn't remember it, but it seem so important.

"Noona! Are you alright?" Jungkook asked his features painted with worry. Her eyes squinted as she looked at Jungkook, then her eyes averting towards the other man. He looked very familiar with his dirty blonde hair and his dirty blonde fluffy tail swished behind him. His ears standing tall and proud as they moved at any sound. His clothing was a black robe and black pants along with his outfit. To top it off was a silver belt and a slivering earring on his ear.