A P P L Y - CLOSED

Thanks for coming! Since the opening was so vague, this story is essentially about a group of strangers who suddenly realize that, among other mysterious things, they are able to heal themselves extremely quickly. I can't really tell you much past the premise, because the outcome is entirely dependent on your OCs? Do they stay in contact? What do they do?

Also, every character will be used, but I will release the main cast once I think I've found it. Like, I'm thinking I will accept eight main at this point, but all of that depends on how I'm feeling and what characters I love and the dynamics and that stuff. Probably eight though.

RULES:

           | If you have questions, feel free to ask me. My inbox is open at every second of the day because I'm a loser with nothing better to do.

          | You'll be more likely to be selected if you are unique from other applicants. If there are like, five girls and one guy, if you apply with a guy you are more likely to be picked. Same goes for personalities! I'd like some rude and brash characters too! Try to keep the balance pretty even as far as characters go.

          | Please be detailed! The more detail the better.

          | Also, expect that I could be in communication with you if you have been selected. While I draft the story, I will probably want to cross-reference things with you, maybe clear up any confusion I might have.

          | If I'm not writing your character properly please feel free to message me. Also, the password is your favourite novelist as a kid.

          | Even if your character isn't one of the main characters, they will show up. The might even be super important. I'll have a few side characters, but probably not many.

          | Three tags please and thank you. This isn't super important, but if you know anyone who might be interested please holler.

          | Unless a ton of people apply, applications are closing June 3rd. Hopefully, they will close early.

 Hopefully, they will close early

FORM

NAME: (Full name, any nicknames)

AGE: (18-21)

GENDER:

SEXUALITY:

FACE CLAIM:

PERSONALITY:

BACKSTORY: (Family, current work life, hobbies)

SONG(S) FOR YOUR CHARACTER:

Why were they in the park, alone, at 2:00 am on a Wednesday?:

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TRIVIA:

IS A LOVE INTEREST OK?

IS DEATH OK?

PASSWORD:

TAGS:

MY OC:

MY OC:

Dorothea (Thea) Davis

Age: 21

Gender: Female, she/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face claim: Kiana Lede Brown

Personality: Thea is an excited adventurer. At every turn she takes, she makes the first leap she can without regard for how reckless things can get. Consequently, she had trouble holding down a job until she found one where she could move around a lot! Thea is kind of hard to beat down. Nothing can stop her once she has a plan in mind. Overall, Thea is kind of A LOT. She desperately wants to impress people, which is why she is so bold and so out there.

Background: Thea originally went to a college to study nursing but dropped out after realizing how much studying she was going to have to do. Besides, she believes strongly in the power of natural healing. Her apartment building, which she shares with her sister, is filled with crystal healing stones, incense, and lava lamps. She works at a yoga studio, and during her free time, volunteers with the local addiction services department. She grew up with her loving family, a Mama, her Daddy, and her younger (more responsible) sister. The pair moved out after high school.

Song for your character: Dance Yrself Clean by LCD Soundsystem

Why were they in the park, alone, at 2:00 am on a Wednesday?: I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Any additional information/trivia: She has severe epilepsy, which is why she is so interested in natural healing. She cannot fix herself, which drives her insane.

Password: Lemony Snicket

TAGS

 Hey, you lovely folks are people who I've worked with in the past, or who I've seen apply on other fics. I have loved your previous character work, so I will go forth now.

bing-a-lingsinkingtownsastrovibessclovdynova, bellamy_boo, ssstutteringbill,llytse, kinglears, teenagesuicidal-

Just because you weren't tagged, doesn't mean that you can't/shouldn't apply. Thanks for your time! Happy applying!