••15••

I wake up cause the sunlight coming from my window. I look at my side i find Jungkook sleeping. I admire his handsome figure. He look like angle.

“Do I look handsome”he smirk at me.

What the heck his awake. He saw me staring at him.

I started to blush i quick hide my face on his chest.

“You're so Cute ”he started to hug me thigh and give a kiss on my forehead.

“What time is it??” I asked and he started to get his phone and look at the time.

“7:30 a.m so what do you want to do.??”he asked me and keep cuddling me.

“What about let's hung up with My Unnie's and You're Hyung's??” I asked him.

“That's great idea after you take a bath let's go to my house i going to change”he said I nodd .

“But first im going to cook for you”i said walk out to my room.

I arrived at the kitchen and started to find what i need for kimchi and spicy chicken.

A few minutes I'm done cooking the spicy chicken and kimchi.

I started to put them on the plates.
Suddenly someone back hugging me.

“Smell's good. Do you need help” he said.

“Put two plates and glasses with chapstick please” I said and put the kimchi and spicy chicken and two bowls of rice on the table.

“Go sit there.” I said to him he nodd.

“What the do you want to drink??” I asked him.

“Milk babe” he responds.

I walked to the table and put the two box of milk. I sit on the chair.

“Let's eat” I said.

I started digging my food.
Wow i don't know that i can cook.

“Wow it's tastes good. I love it this is the best food i have been taste”he said.

“Really. I don't know that i can cook well”i said and started to Finnish my food.

“Yeah really like it. It's pretty good”he said and finish his food.

Time skip

I done doing my morning routine. I decided to wear this.

I slowly step on the stairs so Jungkook can't hear me

I slowly step on the stairs so Jungkook can't hear me. I find him sitting on the dinning table. Texting someone so I look who is it.

I saw the name it's.

Jiminie Pabo right on it.

So cleared my throat.

*ehem*

He jumped on his sit. And look at me shock.

“What are you doing Mr.Jeon?”i look at him.

“Ya!! don't do that again. Do want me to die”he said while holding his chest.

“Yeah sure”i try not to laugh but it's failed.

I laugh so hard.

While walking to the living room.
But someone push me down to the sofa.

“How dare you to laugh at me Soon to be Mrs.Jeon”he give me a smirk. While his on top of me.

Did he call me Mrs. Jeon.

“I didn't mean to. Just you're expression there is so funny that's why i laugh. I try not laugh but my brain keep rewind you're face at my mind”i said and laugh again like an idiot.

“Really”Jungkook started to tickle me.